Aji Jobito
Yellow Reaper
Red Reaper
Yellow BBG
Bonda Ma Jacques
White 7 Pot
Fatalii (Red,Yellow and White)
MoA Scotch Bonnet

Really pods with great flavor and not just heat......no perfume tasting crap peppers!! :)

KingChile said:
I'm looking for some really good peppers such as

7 Pot Burgundy
Tepin x Lemon
Aji Jobito
Yellow Reaper
Red Reaper
Yellow BBG
Bonda Ma Jacques
White 7 Pot
Fatalii (Red,Yellow and White)
MoA Scotch Bonnet

Really pods with great flavor and not just heat......no perfume tasting crap peppers!! :)

If you look down the list of topics in the forum section you should see a couple guys who are selling fresh pods. Contact them, they might work with you on varieties. 

AaronTT said:
If you look down the list of topics in the forum section you should see a couple guys who are selling fresh pods. Contact them, they might work with you on varieties. 

I've seen them but i'm looking for specific pods and they are selling mixed boxes

Ive been waiting to place another multi box order as well. While i liked the mixed boxes, i now know what im looking for and its almost impossible to get them. Personally, looking for red and chocolate supers only such as reapers, scorpians, 7 pot bubblegum, ect.

KingChile said:

ah ok..i'll hit u up after I get out of work i'm heading out the door

I probably won't be able to ship anything again until some time mid next week. But If there's anything i'm growing that you're interested in we can work something out. 

PepperKing said:
Ive been waiting to place another multi box order as well. While i liked the mixed boxes, i now know what im looking for and its almost impossible to get them. Personally, looking for red and chocolate supers only such as reapers, scorpians, 7 pot bubblegum, ect.
I custom mix boxes according to what the customer wants. I specialize mainly in supers. KingChile and I have already talked, and he doesn't like my price, which I understand. Shipping at $30 a box. My list is on my seriously hot peppers Facebook page if interested. Tom

Thanks for the reply Tom but 30 bucks a box is a bit too high for me as well. I typically get 2 SFRB for under 40 with shipping. If you want to price match sicmans 2 SFRB for 35 shipped, id be happy to order

PepperKing said:
Thanks for the reply Tom but 30 bucks a box is a bit too high for me as well. I typically get 2 SFRB for under 40 with shipping. If you want to price match sicmans 2 SFRB for 35 shipped, id be happy to order

2 for $35 sounds more reasonable to me

We go $17.00 on mixed boxes without labels and $20.00 with each pepper labeled.  Three bucks extra cause it is a pain in the rear.  Single variety boxes aren't listed yet. I rarely get 20-30 of the same variety ripe on the same day at this point.  Maybe a couple more weeks. Single pepper boxes stick around $20.00 except when on sale.

ajdrew said:
We go $17.00 on mixed boxes without labels and $20.00 with each pepper labeled.  Three bucks extra cause it is a pain in the rear.  Single variety boxes aren't listed yet. I rarely get 20-30 of the same variety ripe on the same day at this point.  Maybe a couple more weeks. Single pepper boxes stick around $20.00 except when on sale.
Let me know what kinda peppers u have!!

Back