wanted WTB Mixed Pepper Powders

I purchased "Chocolate Thunder" super hot pepper blend a while back and it is so delicious. I am looking for other powder pepper blends to give a try. Let me know if anybody has any available and price. Thanks.

Feel free to check out my website. www.heatmadesimple.com. I have a few mixes left and several pure.

Checking out now :)

1x 2012 Mix
1x 15 pepper Mix
1x Annum Mix

Aw.... :( "Smoked Fire" unavailable

Joyners powders are held in the highest regard around here! You can also check out my powders at www.ghostpepperstore.com or click the banner in my signature.

Thanks. I would love to get some more Ghost Pepper, but the NMSU one has been holding me off for a while.

I still have a bit for sale,,link
Chocolate thunder is amazing!! I would PM Chris to see if there is any left! Everything he makes is gold!!
I also recommend theghostpepperstore!!! and Justaguy!!
Great products from great guys!!

:cool:
Kevin

Received JoynersHotPeppers today and I am impressed. I loved the glass shaker bottles and fast shipment to go along with the order. I just tried the powders by themselves a finger lick at a time ;) . I tried the Cherry First, should have saved it for last as it had the most kick. All powders seem can be used daily w/ food, but I have yet to give it a try as I just got them.

All powders had a very fresh taste, hadn't had a more fresh taste than this before. Here is my take:

Cherry & Alder Smoked Habanero
My Favorite of the bunch, deep smokey rich flavor with distict taste. Hot heat level, creeps up slowly on you.

2012 Blend
My second favorite, more of a fresh pure habanero flavor, hits you hard and fast. Hot heat level from the get go.

2012 Annum Blend
Good blend, lots of flavor/other seasoning going on in this one. It tastes like a chilli blend with a touch of italian herb seasonings. Medium Heat level.

15 Pepper Blend
Good blend, milder than the 2012 Annum Blend, similar taste as well. Lots of flavors going on, reminds me a bit of Kick'n Chicken Webber blend. Medium Heat level.

Back