wanted WTB: MoA Scotch Bonnets and Mixed Mild-Hot Peppers

I've not ever posted a WTB here, so I hope that these requests are not inappropriate.  Reply in thread or by PM if you can help me with these requests. 

I am looking for a few things right now.  I have black thumbs so I am completely dependent upon you good folks here at THP for my fresh peppers.  Its about that time, chili's rolling in errwhere...

First, I would love to get my hands on the MoA scotch bonnets.  SBs have always been one of my favorites, and I'm hearing such good things about this one.  No profit will be made by me from these peppers! 

Second, I would love to try some Manzano peppers.  I've never even heard of these until today!

Third, I missed the offering from OBN on mixed boxes of sweet thru hot peppers.  It seems that most are offering boxes of supers in the ads these days, which is great for chiliheads but not civilians. 

I'm trying to organize a pepper tasting here at work and would like to offer several varieties of peppers that the average person can enjoy.  Of course, there could be room for inclusion of some hotter varieties as well (for us Idiots) but a dozen+ milder types would be a great time! 

Thank you. 

Peace, love, and chili fire to ya'll!  

Prost!  

:onfire:

What do you consider mild - hot? Like a Scotch Bonnet, is that the heat range you're looking for? I've got SB7J, Bahamian Goats, Biker Billy Jalapeno, Jalabanero, Beni Highlands among plenty of others. If that's kind of what you need pm me and I'll get a box together and send it out Monday. I wouldn't pick them till Sunday so they'd be good still

Apologies for being unclear in my description. 

I am looking for a variety of peppers ranging from mild/sweet (no/low heat) up to that of habanero, or so.  If a couple of supers made it in the box that would be okay, too.  
Thanks, Vincent! 
PM sent. 

Anyone else?  MOAR! 

:onfire:

Thanks to all ya'll who replied in post and PM. 

Judy at Pepperlovers has Hoooked me up! 

I'll try to post the unveiling of the "mystery box" if I can get my poop in a group. 

Still would love to try some Manzanos, per other thread I'll check around the mexican markets. 
Still would love to try the MoA Bonnets, cause I wanna be a cool kid.  I'll keep trolling the Forum Ads.   

Prost! 

Back