wanted WTB/T Jamaican Scotch Bonnet (MoA)

Good day :)

My Father in Law is native Jamaican, and his favorite peppers are the Scotch Bonnets. I want to grow them, for him, for his jerk sauce, for the Jamaican community that's surprisingly large for a desert town, and for my family.

I think Heirloom strains are important, and I'm craving the authenticity of the Scotch Bonnet from the Ministry of Agriculture that've been floating around since last year. I would approach the original source, Steve954 but he hasn't been around for several months. I might approach some of the others known to have the seed, but I wanted to post an ad first and see if anybody has some they want to give up.

I will buy seeds or plants, and trade seeds or plants. You can see my Glog for my list of available strains. http://thehotpepper.com/topic/47627-rookie-superhot-socal-glog/

Please message me if you have the real deal and we can work something out.

Thank you :)

Hehe, I've gotten a response but it'll take till harvest for some seed. When his seed's ready or if I find another source, I'll write you with their permission if they don't post it in this thread.

Back