wanted WTB Wartryx, CPR or Brazilian Moruga scorpion pods

I have wartyrx and cpr. Waiting for maturity on the cpr. I can send you seeds at that time. So far though, I have only one cpr pod to set all year.

CAPCOM said:
I have wartyrx and cpr. Waiting for maturity on the cpr. I can send you seeds at that time. So far though, I have only one cpr pod to set all year.
thank you I have seeds just wanted to buy pods

I'll see how many Wartryx pods I have on the plants now. Do they need to be textbook pod shape for breeding, or are these just for eating and they vary in form? I only have a couple of plants that make textbook shaped pods, but another 8 that don't. Seeds came directly from M.A.

Hea CAPCOM, whats this about the only setting one pod? I have 10 beautiful, huge CPR plants that came from Butch's seeds that are now in their third cycle and they have yet to set one pod! They flower and don't drop early. I've hand pollinated them, crossed them with other pollen, and NOTHING. Its like these plants are sterile or something. It's nice to hear at least someone else is experiencing the same thing. Tom

cycadjungle said:
I'll see how many Wartryx pods I have on the plants now. Do they need to be textbook pod shape for breeding, or are these just for eating and they vary in form? I only have a couple of plants that make textbook shaped pods, but another 8 that don't. Seeds came directly from M.A.

Hea CAPCOM, whats this about the only setting one pod? I have 10 beautiful, huge CPR plants that came from Butch's seeds that are now in their third cycle and they have yet to set one pod! They flower and don't drop early. I've hand pollinated them, crossed them with other pollen, and NOTHING. Its like these plants are sterile or something. It's nice to hear at least someone else is experiencing the same thing. Tom

mine also , about 20 pods off of 6 big ol' plants !  seem to be sterile . seeds looked weak before planting , and sure enough their the only strain that isn't podding . won't grow them again .    

Back