WTT Fresh Pure Strain Naga Morich seeds for pods or pods for pods

I have a two year old Naga Morich plant that I grew from seed from a source in Bangladesh. I want to trade about 40+ seeds for a few Super hot pods. (Or I could trade you the fresh Naga Pods for equal pods) I want regular Douglah, Butch T, TS Moruga, any CARDI, Yellow or Orange 7, Brain Strain or a mixture of those. All I have ready right now is the Naga but In a few months I'll have a lot more.
These Nagas are hot! Thanks!

When I say "pure strain" I'm saying they are 100% isolated from any other pepper plants and has been since it was planted. Probably not another pepper plant within 5 sq miles!

Ah man! I would love to trade for those seeds but most of my plants wont have pods for a while. I have both Butch T and Red Brain Strain going as well as other super hots. If you would be willing to wait I could trade you those.

Ah man! I would love to trade for those seeds but most of my plants wont have pods for a while. I have both Butch T and Red Brain Strain going as well as other super hots. If you would be willing to wait I could trade you those.

I actually have all but one the listed above growing but none producing yet...I was hoping to get some pods sooner.. Got any Douglah's growing? All I have is Billy Boy Douglah but would like regular Douglah. I'd be willing to hold out if you have any.. PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds.

I actually have all but one the listed above growing but none producing yet...I was hoping to get some pods sooner.. Got any Douglah's growing? All I have is Billy Boy Douglah but would like regular Douglah. I'd be willing to hold out if you have any.. PM me your address and I'll send you some seeds.

No, I don't have any growing this year due to the limited space I have. I do have seeds for them though.

5 is good ... i have 100s ... but just checked and mixed up my ripe Jonahs for the NOT ripe Douglahs.
Sorry to have wasted your time. :(

You didn't waste my time.. I can wait for the Douglah's..

griff87 said:
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Shovel, Tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive any more message[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]s.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Someone else told me that earlier.. I don't know what's up with that.. What is your address griff? [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Mine:[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Mike Russum[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]161 ccc rd[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Perkinston, MS 39573[/background]

Back