• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

www.reimerseeds.com

I started three varieties and as of Frdiay, the following is the germination percent....the overall percent is 33%. N0t a good germination rate. I bought from Reimers before I saw all the bad reviews they have gotten. From what I understand, even if you get a sprout, you can not be sure it will be the variety you thought you were planting..

Planting Date: 27 January 2008
Disclaimer: This is a very small sample of data and by no means statistically accurately because of the small sample size.

reimergerminationzr8.jpg

haven't received them yet, they should arrive any day now...thanks again

POTAWIE said:
Don't buy from them they will rip you off. Do a search on this or other forums and you'll see.

You are right Potawie ,I did buy from them (raime's )and nothing (Rocoto red,yellow Noga J) ,nothing germinated I just wonder if tomatoes from them will germinate ??
At the same time all OK 99 % of seeds from peppermania are germinated and growing nicely,
will keep you posted how tomatoes are doing shortly,and will call R and tell them

I've heard about lots of tomato problems with Reimers too.

BTW, their customer service sucks. They will blame you for not using their recommended soil and growing methods

POTAWIE said:
I've heard about lots of tomato problems with Reimers too.

BTW, their customer service sucks. They will blame you for not using their recommended soil and growing methods

Daa .....recommended soil? growing methods?
it worked for the other seeds,are their seeds any special???
of course sarcasm is not directed to you Potawie

It's a repeat post, year after year: people complaining of lousy untrue seed and nasty customer service when they call. A minor web-search reveals tons of bad reviews for Reimers.

I'm always surprised that anybody orders from them, but they surely have a nice catalog.

Back