• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Yar! It be talk like a pirate day!

img0011aj4.jpg

Haarrrrrrr! ARRGGAAHHHH!

Doin my part...

pfffftttttt!!!!!! That's the funniest thing that I have seen today! Thanks for the good laugh Chuck. Did you just take that today?

:shocked: LOVE IT CHUK!!! We've got to get together and throw back some GROG! :lol: That goes for the entire crew here on The Hot Pepper!

I prolly have as many pirate sites saved in my favorites, as I do Pepper and Hot sauce stuff. Thanks Jon!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones'] I prolly have as many pirate sites saved in my favorites, as I do Pepper and Hot sauce stuff. Thanks Jon![/QUOTE]
No problem Cap! :shocked:

Cap said:
You guys need to come down here to Tampa for the Gasparilla parade.
Talk about dressing like a pirate and wandering around the city bar-hopping...
makes for a hell of a day!:)

Yeah, that Capt. Morgans Private Stock is just excellent rum. The spice thing is a little understated and I taste hints of vanilla.

chuk hell said:
Yeah, that Capt. Morgans Private Stock is just excellent rum. The spice thing is a little understated and I taste hints of vanilla.

not a rum fan myself.. but is that stuff as sweet as the reg capt morgans is? man that stuff gives me a lethal hangover.

ross said:
not a rum fan myself.. but is that stuff as sweet as the reg capt morgans is? man that stuff gives me a lethal hangover.

I used to be a 151 man, but i had to get away from rum for a while(or face jail-time). I figured 4 or 5 years was long enough, so i bought a bottle of Capt. Morgan last night. Boy, did i ever get mauled by the Captain....my head is killing me

My parents went to the caribean once and brought me back Keira Knightly. No, dammit, sorry, wrong reality. They brought me back a bottle of Mount Gay rum.

Which was very very nice. drank most of it neat for a while as a scotch alternative. Haven't seen it for sale over here :lol:

Shooty* said:
My parents went to the caribean once and brought me back Keira Knightly. No, dammit, sorry, wrong reality.
HAHAHAHAHA! That was great. I worked with Keira on POTC 1...she's a beautiful in person as she is on screen.... :swoon:

Back