Year of the Dog!

Dang it, Scott!  I need a few bottles before the Portland Expo in August!  I was prepared to wait.....but I dunno... this is just sounding too good.  Open to any bribes?????  ;)  ;)

PS- the wasabi and stuff is going out tomorrow.  Evan is busting my chops for some more mild and medium.

Loving this stuff!

13718718_10153988915768509_8629737775912171116_n.jpg

salsalady said:
Dang it, Scott!  I need a few bottles before the Portland Expo in August!  I was prepared to wait.....but I dunno... this is just sounding too good.  Open to any bribes?????  ;)  ;)

PS- the wasabi and stuff is going out tomorrow.  Evan is busting my chops for some more mild and medium.

Is it too late to do the trade still? I have 3 YOTD ready to ship and I sure could use some bbq sauce.  :P

grantmichaels said:
I think it's hysterical that I'm using YOTD, on hot dogs ...

Just had another.

Truly a well-made sauce, it's like a controlled tool for painting on heat ...

Use a little, get a little ...

Use a bit more, get a bit more ...

Unload some, get unloaded on ...

Good stuff, LDHS! :cheers:
Thank you! That's the beauty of the Thai chile - it's as hot as the qty you employ.

Went to Vietnamese last night - had shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce. A little YOTD to top them off and it was heavenly.

Then used it in the pho and made a pinapple pho - used a little more and it lit me up pretty good.

Glad you're diggin it GM!
:woohoo:

Scoville DeVille said:
We were eating a sausage-egg-cheese breakfast sammich the other day (homemade, NOT mcdickholes) and I offered some YOTD to CJ.

"THAT'S ASIAN FLAVOR!" she exclaimed.

"Well with that attitude, you're not going to get as much YOTD as I am" I said.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

True story~
Seriously. Taint no Asian flavor - shit's good on everythang.

Juju missin out!
:rofl:

Back