• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Year of the Ghost 2019

So after trials & tribulations of last years grow this year will be a year of pirates because of all the Bhuty

Aerogarden seed starter and seedling kratky area cleaned and ready. Seeds hit the 3% peroxide soak before tomorrows introduction to seed start

So here is my list and will get updated as I go:

Chilli red Sri Lanka grow down
PDN x BMJ community grow
Aji Fantasy
Aji Charpita
Bishops crown
P. Dreadie
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Chiltepin

Purple Bhut Jolokia
White Bhut Jolokia
Caramel Bhut Jolokia
Solid Gold Bhut Jolokia
Peach WM Bhut Jolokia
Yaki blue (only if I can find proper pheno)
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Orange Bhut Jolokia
Red Bhut Jolokia
Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion X Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Bhut wrecker (maybe)
398C863A-4C57-4D82-A6C6-5A4E0947632D.jpeg

Update:
So Ive been feeling that the Fox farms just isnt cutting it so Ive got dyna gro coming to replace it in hopes that I can get them all up to speed for full plant out in 2 weeks. After some leaf trims heres pics, seeds in germ station being stubborn
Plants outside going nuts and adapting nicely :dance:
More pics of outdoor plants soon

4EhgoMB.jpg

qMBf5gi.jpg

qCELKbh.jpg

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Update:
So Ive been feeling that the Fox farms just isnt cutting it so Ive got dyna gro coming to replace it in hopes that I can get them all up to speed for full plant out in 2 weeks. After some leaf trims heres pics, seeds in germ station being stubborn
Plants outside going nuts and adapting nicely :dance:
More pics of outdoor plants soon

4EhgoMB.jpg

qMBf5gi.jpg

qCELKbh.jpg
I love dyna gro. It's my nutrient line of choice.

Sweeet update: ladybug army came and is conquering plus I see baby ladys in my near future pics will explain
Getting as many plants outside to get ready for nj trip in a week so only seedlings in aero garden can remain indoors. Dyna gro was the best call, thanks Edmick. :cheers:
Growth is exploding, lovin it :hot:
Moved aero garden big plants to fridge top grow box :metal:

3egkjUw.jpg

sW0kp1b.jpg

Yesterdays transplants
NJpGzri.jpg

Caramel Bhut
kzuuFW1.jpg

Bhut Jolokia red
bTbOf3e.jpg

Peach Bhut x 7pot Jonah
uY8PB0y.jpg

Chocolate Bhut
oS1CHXJ.jpg

Jamaican hot chocolate
YPPJCnM.jpg

Bishops crowns are exploding
4J1tIOx.jpg

Orange Bhut
jkBqhfS.jpg

Peach Bhut
LhX4ufO.jpg

Fridge grow box gang
Y6T4Qc9.jpg

Transplants before grow box
Foakchn.jpg

PtMD989 said:
Looking great [emoji106]. Did you buy the ladybugs ,or did they just show up on their own, eh. Interested in the Bishops Crown, mine are aboot 4 times smaller than your plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh wow those are small but they grow fast so it wont be long there brother before yours are reaching for the sky.
I wish they showed up on their own, $8.50 on eBay for 1500 . They were hungry and horny after their trip and thats kool with me if I see orange eggs all over :dance:

Thanks guys, lots of work ahead to get them ready for outdoor transplant by Thursday. Trying to be more like you guys and post more individual pics of the plants.

We had a gazillion ladybugs show up in December of 16. They stayed around for months. I hoped they moved in permanently even though they were everywhere and a borderline pain in the ass. I even gathered up a whole bunch of them and put them into the hillbilly winter shelter so they could be around cool plants. They all left in April of 17 and haven't come back

DWB said:
We had a gazillion ladybugs show up in December of 16. They stayed around for months. I hoped they moved in permanently even though they were everywhere and a borderline pain in the ass. I even gathered up a whole bunch of them and put them into the hillbilly winter shelter so they could be around cool plants. They all left in April of 17 and haven't come back
That sounds awesome and sad too, got the hopes up. Maybe youll get another swarm this year

Its there for whoever wants it first

Back