• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yellow 7 Pod

I was able to try the yellow 7 whole for the first time, I was able to try a partial that Sean had sent me. Patrick was kind and hooked me up with some pods to try :mouthonfire: I cant believe it didnt get me more in the back of the throat but the rest of my mouth was on fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIhajOJUrE4

Great review Ryan!

Have to admit I started feeling guilty watching you suffer through those hiccups, those looked painful. You don't have to eat and video all those monsters I sent you, those are for you to do with whatever you want.

I dig these except for the lip burn. I hate it when my lips burn. I keep licking them and all that does is make it worse.

Congrats on the new job, best of luck with the new adventure.

wow! what a reaction lazy!! now you got me scared to do this one! the hiccups and the look of panic was pretty shocking. never seen you do that. can't wait to try this one. i think....

That is one relaxed pooch back there, didn't even react to that first big "HIC!". Big cahonies there, I am not too sure if I could do it...... Gotta get together and torture each other with peppers someday....... :mouthonfire:

very nice video :dance:

Thanks Judy

Great review Ryan! Have to admit I started feeling guilty watching you suffer through those hiccups, those looked painful. You don't have to eat and video all those monsters I sent you, those are for you to do with whatever you want. I dig these except for the lip burn. I hate it when my lips burn. I keep licking them and all that does is make it worse.Congrats on the new job, best of luck with the new adventure.

Dont feel bad I do it to myself! Yeah the lip burn stuck for a long time after eating the pepper I noticed. Thanks I am hoping the new job goes well.

wow! what a reaction lazy!! now you got me scared to do this one! the hiccups and the look of panic was pretty shocking. never seen you do that. can't wait to try this one. i think....

Haha you'll handle it like a champ.

Nice one. :dance: :hell:

Thanks buddy!

That is one relaxed pooch back there, didn't even react to that first big "HIC!". Big cahonies there, I am not too sure if I could do it...... Gotta get together and torture each other with peppers someday....... :mouthonfire:

Yeah we will! Yeah my dog was tired from playing and was trying to take a nap. Its play-sleep, play-sleep repeated continually thru out the day.

Ya ever thinks the hiccups are your body saying WTF! :rofl:

Another good review bro!

Have a few of those dried, but not sure what to put them in :eek:

Your one tough SOB and don't show much pain eating these super hots Ryan. Good luck on the move and new job. Every seen a dog drool after eating a hot pepper by mistake, mine will eat food cooked with hot peppers fine but won't touch a raw chile, dogs aren't dumb. :crazy:

Ya ever thinks the hiccups are your body saying WTF! :rofl: Another good review bro!Have a few of those dried, but not sure what to put them in :eek:

Yeah the I used to not get them but have been lately. Not sure why lol. Thanks. I always find random stuff to put powder in! Anything from eggs benedict to chili.

Your one tough SOB and don't show much pain eating these super hots Ryan. Good luck on the move and new job. Every seen a dog drool after eating a hot pepper by mistake, mine will eat food cooked with hot peppers fine but won't touch a raw chile, dogs aren't dumb. :crazy:

Thanks Cappy! I sure try not to haha. I have never seen that, I would imagine a bunch of water drinking after. Saint has smelt some super hots but never even considered even licking one.

Good to see ya back at it buddy. Those things are no joke. I should do a review soon for the last time of the season.....seeing as I've only done one.

Back