• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Yellow 7 Turkey Slap

lol...The Poon Spoon!! Told Neil about the spoon before the test. Didnt want him to think I was disrespecting him. He laughed his skinny ass off! lol I LOVE it! Its here to stay. I have some in other colors, but pink is more girly.....

Neil's sauces rock, who else would think of mixing Yellow 7's with bourbon?
This and Skobiyan are amoung the best tasting sauces I have ever tried :)

great review sean! which would you say was hotter , this one or the skobyian? i watched paul test both and his reaction seemed the same to both sauces. just curious. since neil made them i know they're both good.

Having tried them both since I did the video reviews, I think the Skobiyan is a bit hotter.
My reaction was probably the same as they are both quite hot when you have a full tablespoon LOL :onfire:

Having spoke to Neil about it, it shows how much hotter the scorpion is to the Yellow 7 pot, as the Skobiyan is 50/50 scorps/pears and the yellow 7 is 90/10 yellow 7 pods to bourbon. Yet the skobiyan still comes out a touch hotter...
Have you tried the Naga Sav? Best bbq sauce ever... :dance:

yes the skobiyan is hotter the heat hits you a lot faster then the y7 turkey slap and paul i have to agree about neils naga sav its my most fav sauce

Back