• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Yellow Bhut Jolokia - Amazing

If you go to the ebay store for these seeds, be sure to let me know that you are a member of "The Hot Pepper" I'll hook you up!! ;>) Dave (asiasgarden)

Of course knowing that "The Store" might be open to me..... I sent chris (cpman1974) 5 of the finest pods picked so far this year. One note about the seed count from these, I have found them to be just like the red bhuts in that some pods give just a few and some are loaded with seed. It's a crap shoot. I have some nice pod photos to share here once I get the photo sharing thing down. Dave

Daves ( Asias Garden ),

As you know that I bought a lot of seeds from you on ebay. You are in business, it is fine with me. I have no problem to pay the seeds. My question for you that you said on the ebay that Trinidad 7 pods hotter than Scorpion, red or yellow but. Is this true?? Have you tried to compare to Trinidad Douglah pepper yet.

LT

Daves ( Asias Garden ),

As you know that I bought a lot of seeds from you on ebay. You are in business, it is fine with me. I have no problem to pay the seeds. My question for you that you said on the ebay that Trinidad 7 pods hotter than Scorpion, red or yellow but. Is this true?? Have you tried to compare to Trinidad Douglah pepper yet.

LT
Rainforest, I did make mention in a couple ads that in my opinion, "the seven pot is hotter than a Bhut Jolokia" In my opinion it is. As I read through some of the posts here on THP I see others feel the same. I have not tried the Douglah yet. I received some seed from Chris and am waiting to harvest pods to try. Also trying for the first time this year: Jonah, Yellow Scorpion CARDI, Yellow seven pot, Doni Sali, Brown Scorpion and quite a few others I can't think of at the moment. When things settle down on the farm, I'll be sharing photos and thoughts about some of these varieties that are new to me.

Back