for-sale Yellow Brainstrains for sale

Tomorrow I'll harvest the last of the yellow brains for the year and I have more than I can use or my freezer can handle. I am offering them cheap so others can enjoy them as well. I have 3+ SFRB of as many brains as I can stuff in the box  and a few fataliis to fill the voids.

$10.00 shipped in the US for each and I have 3 for the moment. Paypal please. 

Pick is from earlier this year since I haven't picked the peppers yet. 
20130804_091207.jpg

pepperdan said:
wow what a steal, i would break even at that price, 5.80 for shipping and a gallon of gas to get to the post office and back
LOL...
where do you live? 10buck2...lol

pepperdan said:
wow what a steal, i would break even at that price, 5.80 for shipping and a gallon of gas to get to the post office and back

haha. My post office is closer, and I'm mailing all 3 at the same time; but this was more if a give away than an attempt to make money. Just a little for my time and effort and fellow pepperheads get to enjoy some cheap pods.

Jeff H said:

haha. My post office is closer, and I'm mailing all 3 at the same time; but this was more if a give away than an attempt to make money. Just a little for my time and effort and fellow pepperheads get to enjoy some cheap pods.
Thats what im talking about THANKS my fellow pepperhead brother.

I think I underestimated how many brains were on those two plants. There is at least 5 boxes, probably more like 7ish, maybe more. 

Anyone that wants some, if you contact me tonight, I can send them out tomorrow. otherwise, I'll refrigerate them and send them out on Monday. 

20131009_184550.jpg

For the two of you that have sent me money so far, your packages go out tomorrow. 

Jeff H said:
I think I underestimated how many brains were on those two plants. There is at least 5 boxes, probably more like 7ish, maybe more. 

Anyone that wants some, if you contact me tonight, I can send them out tomorrow. otherwise, I'll refrigerate them and send them out on Monday. 

20131009_184550.jpg

For the two of you that have sent me money so far, your packages go out tomorrow. 
Oh yah cant wait ! LoL man that a pretty nice harvest for two plants I have right now about 20yts and about the same wht bullet habs (still grn) couldn't pass this offer up though oh yah got my first moruga to take too man ive had soo many flowers drop due to the heat here it isn't even funny THANKS AGAIN MAN FOR THIS GENEROUS OFFER.

Got mine today fresh and packed to the brim
THANKS JEFF:
2013-10-12_14-17-19_884.jpg

Put one in a jar of pickles cant wait to try em last batch was super good eveyone at church wants them

Okay, I'm back from my weekend trip. This is the last call for these peppers, PM me or post in this thread and I'll get you my Paypal address.

. Any that are still here tomorrow get turned into powder. 

All PMs responded to. There is one more box available for whoever wants it.

All will ship out Tuesday morning thanks to the stupid federal holiday today.

Back