yellow leaves

hello, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I have about 17 types of peppers iv grown from seed, but a few plats that were transplanted a month ago arnt looking so good. I haven't doe anything different than I did with my more successful plants, but my peter peppers and Mexican jalapenos leaves have turned yellow and most have fallen off. any ideas as why this happened or how to save them?

its been raining  a lot here lately. but I have other smaller plants that are doing fine. the same thing happened back in march with 4 butch t plants I bought. im trying to figure the picture thing out.

i have a Pimenta Tiger that was yellow from the time it spouted inside until now its outside, and has been there for about a month and a half and its still yellow, i have tried a few things but nothing seems to work, i have given it two sots of Miracle grow,eg shells,coffee grounds and nothing its still small and yellow

i understand what your going through, im not a beginner but this one has me stumpted

thanks your friend Joe

Maybe the drainage in those particular pots isn't so good. We have had alot of constant rain and I'm fighting it on some of mine also. They are in 6gal containers up on planks to keep them off the hot concrete and let water drain out easier.

Back