• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

YELLOW scorpion !?

I have several Trinidad scorpion plants, but two of them have fruits turning YELLOW?!
Is there a yellow variety?

Kat

Katrina said:
I have several Trinidad scorpion plants, but two of them have fruits turning YELLOW?!
Is there a yellow variety?

Kat

I know yellow is one of the stages before turning red. Are all the pods turning from green to yellow? I guess I don't know why there couldn't be a yellow scorp too!:)

Yup there is a yellow scorpion, i know hippy is selling the yellow 7-pot but i am unsure about the yellow scorp Patrick, he could well be though.

There are yellow scorpions available now. I know some "red" scorpions in the past turned out yellow and I've also had scorpions turn completely yellow before going red
1406936285_ab4024d758.jpg

Oops! Thanks folks. I should have known I bought the dang seeds. My apologies and thanks for the correction.

I grew both. I got the yellow Scorpions from a friend who got them from a CARDI representative. :) Not as hot as the red strain, but an absolutely awesome producer and one of my all-time favs.

Chris

Most of the time mine go from green to orange to red too, but when they mature slowly sometimes you see are able to see the quick yellow stage

Back