trade Yellow Scotch Bonnet for trade/SASE

I have a surplus of Jamacian Yellow Scotch Bonnet seeds to trade or can do for a SASE. They were great producers and are still putting on pods and ripening, so there plenty more. Here are a few pics of the pod type, which was present on 90% of all ripe pods.

001-7.jpg

002-9.jpg

seed trade

Pm me with what you would like for those seeds and I'll see what I can do to appease you:) I don't have alot of seeds but I do have some. I just saw your other post....are you still looking for different habanero seed types? I may be able to help you out on a few. Thanks

Nice, I wouldn't mind a crack at those. What was your original source? I always like to try different Scotch Bonnets. :)

Chris

I would say they are in range with an orange hab, maybe a little hotter. They are not quite as hot as my choclate habs.

wtt seeds

Hi, nice looking peppers. I'd love to trade for some of those.
I've got three different varieties of Thai Bird shit pepper (two from Thailand) and/or some Bhut J.
Or I'd just be happy to sent you a SASE.
thanks.

All seeds that I have recieved SASE have been mailed, or if a trade was arranged, they were mailed also. Please let me know when you recieve them.

Derek

Back