Yellowing And Crinkly Leaves

Ok.  Just a little update and question.  We just had a 3 1/2" rain over 3 days this past weekend.  Now I think my plants suffered their worst.  The leaves were hit with rain, I believe.  As well, they were well watered.  Is there any hope for these to come back to where they were.  I do know not to water for a while now.  I also guess that I cannot feed them either as it would require more water.  Thank you in advance again for any and all help.  The plants in containers did not have any ill effects.

This picture shows the healthy colored plant on the left.

vNM3XBY.jpg

Damaged plant pictures below.

pLQ3Wdq.jpg

1tPOQHP.jpg

Shit that doesn't look like anything they won't recover from… 

I think you'll be fine.

Same soil and ferts in the raised bed that's in the pots?

i agree with spicy mushroom, they should be fine, just let them dry out a bit and they should go green again, and if its hot there they might grow like weeds

Manitoba, hot? Who are you kidding.... Maybe one day. And it only gets better. Rain scheduled for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

lol im in ontario and its been up in the high 20's to low 30's, plus it has been raining here for over a week, we have gotten over 260 mm of rain in the past week. your plants will be fine, it rained again today and it will again tomorrow. do your potted plants have good drainage? the ones in the ground will be fine and pepper plants thrive from mid 20's to low 40's (70 f to 100 f)

if you are really worried about them then cover them up, put tomato cages on them and cover it with a clear trash bag or something, it will keep them from getting any more leaf damage, and if they are in pots it will keep the water out, the plants in the ground shouldnt be effected to badly by all the rain, the ground drains pretty well. at least mine does, your is a raised bed so you can get a tarp big enough to cover the bed and plants, just put some stakes in the ground to hold it up. but honestly unless you have serious drainage issues they should be fine

Yeah.  Thanks.  The drainage is actually pretty good, as I went out today to weed it and the top couple inches are already dry.  It actually amazed me, as I thought it would take a lot more than that.  Thanks for the confidence.  They look like they are springing back alright.

thats good, im glad to hear it, they will be pretty wet though under the first couple of inches, i got a soil moisture meter from canadian tire for a little over 6 bucks with taxes, it helps a lot, you should check it out, all my plants are in pots so i figured it would help me out and it has and then some

Back