• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Yep, more nagas!

After the fist small harvest I decided to help take some weight off the overloaded branches. After this I dont even know what to do with all the nagas. They are still flowering, and still at least 50 ripe ones on the plants! Now the habs are turning, the pequins, the thais. AH, my body is gonna be in some serious trouble!
nagaplate2.jpg

Here is the average size. Although I think I may hold the record for smallest naga. I have one the size of a pinky fingertip.
nagasize.jpg

How many plants are you growing? My 2nd naga just sprouted from the seed tray today....4 weeks after planting.
Whats your plan, Drying, Saucing, YouTube fame?

Right now I am drying to try to keep up with the plants. I have about 15 of them. I am going to make more powder, keep some dried naga chips, and then make some sauce. It took about 4 months to get some pods going. These were started in the middle of may. Youtube will probably happen as my friends and I keep eating them. One of them ate a whole one the other night for no reason and was hiccuping and going crazy. It was very entertaining.

Wow! That's awesome! You could dry them out and sell 'em or if I was you I'd be making some wicked sauce.

Good job! Save a bunch of seeds and pass 'em around.

Mmm, delicious Nagas. Looks like you've got a ton of peppers there - my suggestion is you send it to all your friends with video camera and have them give you the videos, then make a "naga compilation" with them...

Now THAT'S family fun! =P

~Trexxen

yes, naga morich. Thanks for the compliments guys! I made a naga quesadilla last night, it was very good. I was happily enjoying it until my friend decided he wanted to steal a slice! Now that was funny. Worth having to make another one when he got a scared and confused look on his face as the heat set in!

Slinter said:
yes, naga morich. Thanks for the compliments guys! I made a naga quesadilla last night, it was very good. I was happily enjoying it until my friend decided he wanted to steal a slice! Now that was funny. Worth having to make another one when he got a scared and confused look on his face as the heat set in!

Haha, that'll learn him to swipe your food!!:lol::lol:

Back