• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Yesterday's harvest

This is definitely my biggest harvest of the season so far. Put most of them in dehydrator for sauces and powder later when I have time. Also think I will make some poppers tonight using honey goat cheese and bacon. They will go on the grill along with a big fat ribeye. You guys like moa's for poppers?

20150731_171919_zpsddu9hxg2.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Nice harvest, what time you getting here to harvest mine? So much to do, so little time!
Haha yeah I'll be right there in no time.

howardsnm1 said:
first fruits?
howardsnm1 said:
first fruits?
No I've had a few smaller harvests already and pickled about 5 jars of mucho nachos and biker billys a few weeks ago. Also made a sauce with some yellow brain strain, aji cito, and lemon drops and another sauce with some red 7 pots island hellfire and something else I can't remember.

great see ! glad everyone is having good picking despite all the sh!tty weather everyone had this year !        :onfire:

moruga welder said:
great see ! glad everyone is having good picking despite all the sh!tty weather everyone had this year !        :onfire:
are the big yellow ones on the table yellow 7pods?   

moruga welder said:

are the big yellow ones on the table yellow 7pods?   

MOA'S outside the basket brainstrains in the basket

Back