Yo ho ho, and a bottle of rum!

Captain Morgan Tattoo is awesome, especially mixed with Dr. Pepper. Ends up with this sweet flavor reminiscent of a black cherry soda. Another favorite rum of mine is Pyrat which is from the same people that make Patron.

I just got back from the grocery store where I'd spent 10 minutes trying to decide between a bottle of Kraken and a bottle of CM. I couldn't decide so I bought more tequila instead :crazy: Now I see this thread and wished I'd bought the rum.

R :crazy: :crazy: ZE

We went on a southern Caribbean cruise last year, and I came back with a suitcase full of rum. We visited 6 different islands, and I brought back at least one bottle from each island. Best one I got was a very limited edition of Mount Gay from Barbados. Mmmmmm, good stuff.

I don't like Captain Morgan or other spiced rums. My preference is dark rums, and rums are my poison of choice. Usually I go for Bacardi, though I often opt for Castillo, which is also made by Bacardi and much cheaper. A more expensive rum that's a bit smoother if you drink your rum straight is Mount Gay. Once you get over laughing at the name, it's a tasty rum.

Back