food Your Turn!

Sic, I'm just wondering why there's a question mark at the end of your statement, and especially why "might" is even in there! HA! Go for it, dude.

Ok, ended up with a delay, then ended up working late tonight, but DTS's lamb is in the oven. This is pre-roast, noting I grated the lemon peel while he nicely zested it. It's amazing that I can accomplish some things, given that I've never figured out how to use a zester effectively....
P1010345.JPG

Oh yes, lest we forget later.... it totally boggled my mind that no hot pepper ingredients were included in DTS's list. Hope he can come up with some reasonable explanation for that....

Here's my recreation of DTS's meal. I don't have mini springform pans, so improvised. And also apparently went a little too heavy-handed with the butter on the potatoes, as the song "slip sliding away" describes what happened better than "unmolding"......

Appetizer:
P1010344.JPG

Entrée:
P1010346.JPG

Final round for me this weekend will be JayT's meal.

Well, JayT posted in pieces and parts, so I guess it's ok that I'm doing the same. Here's a steak kabob. Yeah.... somehow forgot to take a pic until I was done eating!

P1010348.JPG

Back