• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Yucatan Sunshine Habarero Sauce

41SJtdJGIUL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

I saw this at the grocery store by my apt today, and decided to give it a whirl just for the hell of it...

It has a heat comparable to El Yucateco green sauce (I'm guessing around 9,000 SHU, give or take a few hundred), and a wonderful sweet, fruity flavor.

At $2 a 5 oz. bottle, it is definitly worth buying again...

Please post the ingredients.

POTAWIE said:
Wow, for that price I usually get an empty bottle

I know the feeling, It's impossible for me to bottle drink products like tea for most customers because the small plastic quanity I would buy is the same price as If I bought a 30 pack of bottle water!

These just started showing up around here at the supermarkets i frequent. I was kind of curious about them.

I just slathered a bunch onto a pepperjack grilled cheese sandwich and I must say it was rather delicious. And for the price I'm pretty pleased with it. Again, thanks for the recommendation!

Not a bad sauce at all, I enjoy this, it is available at one of my local stores (sweetbay market) however when it hits your tongue for the first time the immediate reaction I had was tabasco! then it mellowed almost immediatley and the tabasco vinger taste faded to a nice medium hab flavor, its very good on most foods, I removed the drip cap so I could get more of the chunky pieces out such as the garlic and hab seeds and pieces.

-Rich (WickedMojo)

I've been enjoying this sauce for over a year now. For the price, it is a great value! Almost out of it, so we'll pick some more up on our next visit to the grocery store.

I've been enjoying this sauce for over a year now. For the price, it is a great value! Almost out of it, so we'll pick some more up on our next visit to the grocery store.

Back