Zanahoria Triangulo

Who can tell me something about this pepper? Is it from Ghana? If not where is it from?

Pr0digal_son? Do you grow theses John?

Anyway, this is one of the very best peppers I`ve ever eaten. Truly awesome. You bite in and get a huge Whump of heat, like an explosion. It gets to beyond Habanero hot and really opens your eyes, then fades almost as quickly as it arrived, leaving a prickly heat on your tongue and a tremendous warmth in your mouth. The flavour is chinense, but very cleanly and I thought it tasted more like a Scorpion than a Habanero, maybe a little 7-pot-y too. They are very sweet and very fruity, with an almost apricot-like flavour. I`ve been lucky enough to have eaten a lot of peppers this year and this one would easily come in my top 5, it really is that good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbsUOhQLarU&feature=youtu.be

Pics from last year Nigel,I will try to get some shots of this years when I get time.

2012-06-20_17-48-51_354.jpg

2012-06-20_17-48-04_891.jpg

Zanahoria Triangulo = Triangular Carrot en espanol. Another great review Nigel. Everytime you post a video, I am forced to add yet another variety to next season's grow list. Thanks!

ms1476 said:
Zanahoria Triangulo = Triangular Carrot en espanol. Another great review Nigel. Everytime you post a video, I am forced to add yet another variety to next season's grow list. Thanks!
He does that to a lot of us, doesn't he?

Very nice Nigel.  Very detailed and thorough.  Sucks to get capsaicin in your eye doesn't it?  I've done that more times than I care to admit :)

compmodder26 said:
Very nice Nigel.  Very detailed and thorough.  Sucks to get capsaicin in your eye doesn't it?  I've done that more times than I care to admit :)
First superhot I ate was a nice big Bhut. I was not prepared for the heat at all, nor the endorphin rush. Then I got it in my eye and went into huge panic mode, thinking about blindness, panic some more, wanting to go to the emergency room, panic some more etc etc etc. I finally washed my eye out with my wife`s makeup remover cream and that worked fairly well. It was a frantic half hour, that`s for sure!

Damn it all to hell.
Many more of these reviews and I'm gonna need to find some acreage.

Only have about 70 spots for peppers, and if I just put 1 of each kind I want, I'll still be short. :banghead:

Back