event Zest Fest Pix

Here's MSK and CaJohn at the awards banquet. Notice all the Golden Chiles in front of Cajohn.

242802384_9a78d1aa52.jpg

Here Joe from the HotZoneonline Blog has just tasted my OGOUN sauce.

242805958_6cd1e903d9.jpg

Me and the Mississippi Hot Sauce King

242805963_245866447d.jpg

chuk hell said:
Here's MSK and CaJohn at the awards banquet. Notice all tghe Golden Chiles in front of Cajohn.
Holy Unwashed Underware! Are those ALL his?!?! He's much older then I imagined...

chuk hell said:
Here Joe from the HotZoneonline Blog has just tasted my OGOUN sauce.
Ya! Feel the burn Joe, lol. You have a nice shit eating grin on your face there, Chuck.

Here I am on the bull...like a drunken fool. Had to Texas represent!My arm is still sore from that...

242816655_8fcf9bd369.jpg

I love these guys!

242881335_ded51df293.jpg

Bat Masterson's star in The Stockyards. Was I drinking? I'll never tell...

244378340_c04ad90184.jpg

CaJohn and MSK are quite the team. These guys are a freakin' blast to be around. Talk about down to earth nice people in the hot sauce world, and these two always come to mind. Like Chuk said, " I love these guys"!
Hope ya don't mind me posting this on yer thread Chuk, It means alot, and I just wanted to share. Rare pic of CaJohn without his signature shirt, I'm the goober in the middle, and of course the one and only MSK!! Cookin up some vittles!
firemtncrew.jpg

chuk hell said:
I don't mind at all! Looks like you guys were held up in some log cabin....

It was the winter of '06! Snow was everywhere, three men were traped in a log cabin with only peppers, corn, potatoes and wings to eat. A bear was stalking them and they were snowed in.......... coming this season to CBS...."Three Chili-Heads In A Log Cabin" the newest reality show...

Nope, I opened up the Fatali Fire a couple nights ago and consumed about 1/4 of the bottle in about 5 minutes. Lit me up pretty good!

I figured I better work my up to Talon. It scares me....a little.

Back