• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

zucchini patties mmmmm !

I have made these for years, never have I ever tried adding mozzarella and parmesan. Man is this good! Thanks MW!
Huxq6MU.jpg

For the salt part I added some of my Yellow 7pot hot salt "Salt N Peppah". I sprinkled some on top after. Amazing!

Well, my wife loves zucchini and wanted this recipe. She and my daughter made a double batch one night last week and there was none left to try when I got home from work the next day. They are at it again, but there is still no guarantee I will get a taste.

c'est la vie

Will wonders never cease. Not only did I get to try them this time, I got my fill. dipped this in a honey ginger teriyaki sauce I got from fiery foods. Man, that was tasty.

ThePepperTrent said:
I have made these for years, never have I ever tried adding mozzarella and parmesan. Man is this good! Thanks MW!
Huxq6MU.jpg

For the salt part I added some of my Yellow 7pot hot salt "Salt N Peppah". I sprinkled some on top after. Amazing!
your very welcome ! good sheeT ! eh ?

Back