event 2012 fiery foods show

I am seriously considering on attending the fiery foods show this year. It would be my first time attending the world's largest chilihead event. And anyway will anybody here be attending ,and if you have previously attended ,what is it like.

I have attended, to check it out, and been a vendor for the past 3 years. FFS is the rock concert of hot sauce shows. The line to get in will be 200yds long, 8 people deep (seriously). Make sure you buy tickets in advance so you do not have to wait in that line. Bring a backpack to haul your purchases, I also suggest a couple beverages, stashed in the pack. Bring a camera. Once the general public fills the venue it is shoulder to shoulder. Wise shoppers get in early and sample before it gets too packed. It can take 10 minutes to get from your booth to the restroom. There will probably be more than a few vendors looking for help. Zane and Zack's for example, needs help. As part of the Z&Z crew you get in the show early (trade hours, I think it's 2 hours before general public) and free, plus we can talk compensation, (cash, and or sauce). Anyone interested can message me.

Back