• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

A big thanks!

To everyone on here for all the info! You guys are great! And to Pr0digal_son for info on where to get lights, my light setup cost me 67$, 4 T8 6500!
20120304_100828.jpg

My white habaneros
20120304_100624.jpg

My chocolate habaneros
20120304_100629.jpg

I have bolivian rainbow peppers and Trinidad 7-pot growing as well! Thanks again all!

Punn when I get back in town I will get those seeds to you. Things are crazy right now. We will set up a 1/2 point and I will give you some live plants. Make sure you drop the light down and blow a fan on them for alittle a couple times a day. It is ok if they are a bit leggy. You can plant them deeper when you put up. Just try to keep them from getting worse.

Even a 250w medal halide system would have stoped those seedlings from getting too leggy. Or move those lights closer.

These pics were the plants first 5 mins under the lights, So they may look that way from useing the desk lamp I initially had. I wasn't ready for them to sprout as quick as they did so I improvised. The lights have been adjusted down. I also could've very well not planted the seeds deep enough initially! And prodigy no worrys man, thanks again everyone!

So I moved the lights down Like I had mentioned. And came back 45 mins later to put up a fan to blow a bit on them. This is where the lights are now

20120304_153948.jpg

And damn do they adjust fast, backs are straight, leaves are opening back up.
20120304_154052.jpg

Any other suggestions?? Anything helps!
Thanks again guys!!

-Nick

Back