• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite A favorite has disappeared

JayT said:
Well, when you call Cajohn (and I know you will) he will most likely answer the phone himself. Tell him we want some.

I will do JayT. Right now, I have my In-Laws scouring Jungle Jim's isles of Hot Sauce for me in search of this rare awesome sauce. I hope they succeed in finding it since they will be driving up here tomorrow. But, I will be calling CaJohn's tomorrow too, this sauce needs to be more easily accessible IMO, because it is a fantastic sauce.

:( Just an update....

I got tired of waiting to hear from my In-Laws and decided to call Jungle Jim's and they said that they didn't have that sauce in now...Guess, I'm going to have to call CaJohn's tomorrow and beg him to make it again. :(

Pepperfreak said:
:( Just an update....

I got tired of waiting to hear from my In-Laws and decided to call Jungle Jim's and they said that they didn't have that sauce in now...Guess, I'm going to have to call CaJohn's tomorrow and beg him to make it again. :(

So you do not want me to fashion my own version to duplicate your lost love sauce?

I was hoping to give you a better version.

NJA

:onfire:

Just a quick update along with troubled confusion. Yes, I might be a little obsessed. :lol:

I just spoke with my Father In-law and he said he bought me 2 bottles of this sauce. Wooha! However, after speaking with him the Assistant Manager of International Section of Jungle Jim's called me and said that he could find the sauce. WTF? Father In-law said there was like 30 bottles (I'm sure an exaggeration) on the self. So, either Jungle Jim's are employing mental midgets or my father In-law just bought me 2 bottles of mystery sauce.

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
So you do not want me to fashion my own version to duplicate your lost love sauce?

I was hoping to give you a better version.

NJA

Hehe, if you would have fun doing so, who am I to stop you. :lol: Sounds like it could be fun and I would enjoy working with you. ;)

Pepperfreak said:
Hehe, if you would have fun doing so, who am I to stop you. :lol: Sounds like it could be fun and I would enjoy working with you. ;)

Thanx buddy,

I already have in my mind what route your fav sauce maker took to "create" the sauce.

With my over 40 years of cooking experience and spices, I think I would now love to "crack the code" of a Good Sauce making.

Gimme a week or so. PM me your address where I need to send the jaw breaker.

As such Grant also lives in Ohio and is waiting for "Dead Mouth Sauce".

NJA

Thanx buddy,

I already have in my mind what route your fav sauce maker took to "create" the sauce.

With my over 40 years of cooking experience and spices, I think I would now love to "crack the code" of a Good Sauce.

Gimme a week or so. PM me your address where I need to send the jaw breaker.

As such Grant also lives in Ohio and is waiting for "Dead Mouth Sauce".

NJA

Cool! :onfire: This will be fun.

Pepperfreak said:
Cool! :onfire: This will be fun.

Pepperfreak,

I have started the process to prepare "DEAD MOUTH" sauce today. Got the needed ingredients including the bottles.

Planning to set up my witches cauldron and start a fire tomorrow.
Hope to prepare the sauce by tomorrow evening and bottle it.:mouthonfire:

Planning a small surprise too.

By the way, I got myself a pound of choicest Thai Hot (this time they are real pedigree) and real evil looking.
My heart is filled with joy.
Will post the snap tonight or tomorrow.

NJA

I am filled with fearful anticipation...:lol: Can't wait to see how it turns out. I bet the house is filled with such a wonderful aroma.

Pepperfreak said:
I am filled with fearful anticipation...:lol: Can't wait to see how it turns out. I bet the house is filled with such a wonderful aroma.

hey Pf,

Your smily seems to be mocking at me....:shocked:

NJA

:whistle: That wasn't the intention...Maybe I should have said that I am in fearful anticipation :mouthonfire:

BTW, I would never mock a creator. That could prove to be dangerous.

***UPDATE***

My In-laws have just arrived from Cincinnati and brought up an early birthday present (my real b-day is 2 weeks off). They had a shoe box size box all wrapped up nice and pretty. Well, who am I to argue about when to open a present, and off with the wrapping paper. To my utter surprise, I find that the entire box contains my favorite sauce. They managed to fit 10 bottles of this sauce into the box. :shocked: :woohoo: Now, this supply should last me a couple of months I think :lol:

My Father in-law said that there were about 12 more bottles left on the shelf and he couldn't understand why Jungle Jim's couldn't find the sauce when I called. I think it is just another example of the lack of customer service that this country has a problem with.

Pepperfreak said:
:whistle: That wasn't the intention...Maybe I should have said that I am in fearful anticipation :mouthonfire:

BTW, I would never mock a creator. That could prove to be dangerous.

Hey buddy,

I was just pulling your leg....:lol:

NJA

Pepperfreak said:
:wipes forehead and sighs:

Boy am I relieved to hear that. :lol:

PF,

Now that your inlaws have brought your "Favorit" sauce, enjoy while the fun lasts.:lol:

The DEAD MOUTH MACH 7 SAUCE announced last week,was brewed and bottled last night.

I will post the snap today.

NJA

pepperfreak,

can you briefly describe its taste, flavor and anything else you want to add?

May be I may be able to do something about it.
You are my neighbor and I can't let a neighbor be unhappy.

NJA
Bhut Jolokia, Habanero, onion, mustard, vinegar, spices
These are whats in that sauce.. enjoy:hell:

PF,

Now that your inlaws have brought your "Favorit" sauce, enjoy while the fun lasts.:lol:

The DEAD MOUTH MACH 7 SAUCE announced last week,was brewed and bottled last night.

I will post the snap today.

NJA

PF,

I am afraid that you are going to get half the quantity of what I have brewed . This is because, I have been taken in by the taste and flavor so much that I already "TASTED/TESTED" half of it in 24 hours. hehehehe :lol:

Planning to prepare another batch next week.
Your's should be on way tomorrow if the post office is open. Failing which I will send it by Saturday or coming Monday .

Hope you would like it.

NJA

NJA,

The fact that you have "been taken in by the taste and flavor" has me busting with anticipation. I can't wait! Once I get it, I'll send you a return care package for you ;)

Back