• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ah man I need a mechanics help

My 89 Z24 well she runs then stalls Ive put in a new fuel pump crank sensor(because she needed it) fuc* im up to almost 500 at the gradge.. but damn even the mechanic working on it is fed up... she runs for a few secs then dies.......he doesnt know what it it is no readingss...man im so upset....I just cant keep up with the garadge costs...I just dont know what to do( I put a new fuel pump as well)..my z24 is mint but im not rich....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pretty please and thx!!!

sounds like a problem Sickmont may be able to help with...maybe he will see this in a few minutes...

What else has been done to it? When did this start happening? And did you notice anything else odd before it started acting up?

seems common there is a guy at the Impalass forum that has the same problem ;)

So does it heat up and die? when it cools down does it restart or can you restart it after it stalls?

I had a cavaler (?sp) that would run fine till it warmed up and then it would quit running. I would have to sit an wait till it cooled down then it start back up. My problem turned out to be the coil packs.

Back