• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting AJs Third Harvest 06-30-09

Thats it!!! AJ I should be there in about 28 hours if I don't stop for sleep. The bed roll is already in the truck and I promise I won't take up too much room. :lol:

Looks like another great harvest and you are WELL on your way to another great year.

Pepperfreak said:
Thats it!!! AJ I should be there in about 28 hours if I don't stop for sleep. The bed roll is already in the truck and I promise I won't take up too much room. :lol:

Tak on another hour to that, you need to pick me up first.

thanks again all for the kind words...

Potawie...allenstu nailed it...that is basically the difference...I also cook my salsa down a little and as he said it is a lot juicier because I use a little apple cider vinegar in my salsa along with lemon juice...I use the same basic recipe for the pico and salsa except the pico doesn't have the vinegar and sometimes not the lemon/lime juice..

PF and Iggy...haul ass...

I guess the salsas I make must be closer to a pico de galo if its mostly a matter of thickness, but I just call it salsa since thats what people here know

Me too Potawie. Beautiful harvest AJ! I know this will be a great year for you. I can't wait for my superhots to start producing. I have only picked jalapenos and serranos so far.

Back