seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
TIGER... post post post.. and you can be added later on the train

Thanks for the reply.  I didn't realize that rule had been added later on, but I understand the principle completely!  I wish I had more content to add right now, but commenting on other people's work is valuable too!

EDIT: I've done some posting around and have crossed the threshold I believe.  If this gets seen before the next topic, I'd love to get added to the train, otherwise I'll post in the next topic.

anyone wanna help me conduct...if someone has time to edit and add the names they will be the first person to receive this train...

POST THE NAME and LOCATION.. from there i can compile a list..and try to steer the train in one direction rather than back and forth....

'thanks

Denniz

Ok folks im compiling a list for KiNGDeNNiZ so if you want in and are not on my list please let me know and where you are located. Remember you need 50+ post to be added. Here is a list of riders i have so far in no order just gathering names:

laynlow - NC
Chaotianjiao - GA
Scarlet Fire - GA
windsong - GA
landracer - CA
Durham Bull - NC
SanPatricio - NC
grimmpepper - indiana
newhoppyguy - OR
dragonpeppers - NM
BrooklynXpat - NY
Primetime - NY
Tigeris - VA
jblo - PA
roper2008 - VA
108Mob - TX
KingChile - MI

OK...will get this train rolling by the weekend.. please REBEL.. my mailbox is full. so if you can PM people and get their addy to notify them

rebelgrower3 said:
Ok folks im compiling a list for KiNGDeNNiZ so if you want in and are not on my list please let me know and where you are located. Remember you need 50+ post to be added. Here is a list of riders i have so far in no order just gathering names:

laynlow - NC
Chaotianjiao - GA
Scarlet Fire - GA
windsong - GA
landracer - CA
Durham Bull - NC
SanPatricio - NC
grimmpepper - indiana
newhoppyguy - OR
dragonpeppers - NM
BrooklynXpat - NY
Primetime - NY
Tigeris - VA
jblo - PA
roper2008 - VA
108Mob - TX
KingChile - MI
I'm good for seeds for now.  You can take me off this list.   Thanks!

Ok this is looking good lots of good seeds are going to be aboard. I have a few really nice ones coming aboard and from my understanding there will be some great pepper seeds for everyone on board. Let's keep this train moving along once she gets going. Once I post the route I will notify the next in line so when you get the train just notify the next in line and get their info. There will be a list once I get everyone's info so you will know who is next and who to notify. Hope everyone enjoys this and she makes everyone happy.

I will have a list up tonight for the train route.

Please anyone that hasn't sent me your addy please do so.I should have the train by early next week and I want to get her rolling along so I need to have addresses for the routing.

I agree with roper2008, it's nice to know where the train is and when it will arrive.  Those of us with PayPal accounts can create a postage paid shipping label without having received a payment from the adressee.  It isn't difficult and the shipping for a padded envelope is $1.69, which includes free tracking.  A lot better than direct from the post office.  I believe 3.5 ounces is the heaviest you can send at that price but entra weight isn't too expensive.

Curt

Back