seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Fall for another go round sounds good to me. Come fall I should have around 128 varieties to add....IF I have a good crop and I can keep the rabbits and deer out. Oh well, venison taste good also.

post post post.. at least 50

That makes perfect sense. Of course, now I have to do a Glog...it's the only sensible way to get a ticket on the seed train. If anybody complains about all of the images of my poor struggling transplants, I'm gonna tell them Denniz made me do it.

That makes perfect sense. Of course, now I have to do a Glog...it's the only sensible way to get a ticket on the seed train. If anybody complains about all of the images of my poor struggling transplants, I'm gonna tell them Denniz made me do it.
Post actual pictures of your typical plants (not just 'centerfolds') and you will prove - you're like most of us home gardeners struggling with chili pepper addiction. :P .... I envy :twisted: all the members with the resources (and energy) to grow all the varieties that they desire :eek: :eek:.

Awesome, I have Windsong's info. I don't work Monday or Tuesday, so if it arrives either of those days, I'll get it back out immediately. If it comes Wednesday or later, I'll pass it along to a family member that evening to send it out the following day.

Roper2008 send me your address you are after me on the train, your msgs are full or something and I am unable to send you a private message, do not want to cause any undue delay of the train

Seed Train pulled into my station today. Have it fueled back up and heading to Colorado tomorrow.

Tracking number 9400 1096 9993 9891 3627 06

Oct/Nov go around would be nice.

Curt

The train is now making a stop in Colorado. It arrived late this afternoon. It will be heading south to New Mexico on Monday.

I only got a brief looksie due to the 7 yards of dirt that came this morning. LOL it's been moved into the garden beds. Soon to be home to my plants. Yeah!

Michelle

Sorry, I don't have any fresh seed to add right now. I'm hoping this train will last until fall/winter. That's when I
like to swap seeds......I'll be keeping an eye out on this train.....

Thanks

Linda

Toot, toot, tooooot! The train has left the station. I had my husband send it from the PO in Boulder (where he works) and said it would get there by Wednesday. However, He said it might be there tomorrow since it is fairly close.

Tracking number: 420 88081 9505 5000 2179 3133 000 16

I am also interested in doing a fall train. I am hoping for a good harvest this year.

Michelle

Post actual pictures of your typical plants (not just 'centerfolds') and you will prove - you're like most of us home gardeners struggling with chili pepper addiction. :P .... I envy :twisted: all the members with the resources (and energy) to grow all the varieties that they desire :eek: :eek:.
I don't think I have any centerfolds. My plants are all scrappy street fighters trying to cope with fog, wind, and all the bugs welling up out of my riparian corridor.

This should be post 50 for me. Did I miss the train or are we still rolling?????

Chuga chuga toooot tooooot! And she is off to Kingdenniz! I added 35 varieties fyi train riders, most of which were not currently available in the train.
Tracking code: 9505510603253136502018

Back