Another dead beer man

No! I loved his reviews, and how he gave American Microbrews an honest go when so much of the rest of the world was still snubbing it.

Why couldn't it have been the other one?

doh! that sucks. i must say i'm not familiar with his reviews (i know he has done many as well as books and video, just haven't seen any of them). it through me for a loop the first time i heard of him though. i was thinking.."what the hell is michael jackson doing reviewing beers!?" :)

it's been a rough week for beer i suppose.

see..........I knew those microbrews would kill ya:)

Bum Bum Bum Bum.....here come the King here comes the big number one......Bum Bum Bum Bum....Budweiser Beer ...etc etc:)

Hillbilly Chili said:

Bum Bum Bum Bum.....here come the King here comes the big number one......Bum Bum Bum Bum....Budweiser Beer ...etc etc:)

I must smite you now!

*hurries off to get Sledge Hammer of Smiting*

here you go:
IMG_1871.jpg

smite away. ;)

Hillbilly Chili said:

I respect you and all...but if it were up to me I'd ban your account for that comment :D

Ok folks, I knew nothing of MJ, but from all the post I'm sure he was cool. No disrespect meant. Sorry folks:oops:I was just carrying on a tradition of sticking up for the King of Beers over Microbrews. One day Mr. Budweiser might be watchin and send me a lifetime supply....or something.....To all:cheers: No harm meant.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Ok folks, I knew nothing of MJ, but from all the post I'm sure he was cool. No disrespect meant. Sorry folks:oops:I was just carrying on a tradition of sticking up for the King of Beers over Microbrews. One day Mr. Budweiser might be watchin and send me a lifetime supply....or something.....To all:cheers: No harm meant.

Oh, I didn't take it as a serious dis, just giving you a hard time back, is all.

Now here, let's all belly up to the bar and have a nice Dead Guy Ale in Micheal Jackson's honor.

Sometimes I forget how hard it can be to express sarcasm without making it obvious. I was just kidding as well, and I thought maybe your Bud comment was a joke as well :cheers:

sad. he wasnt really instrumental in giving me much knowledge about beer because i tried it on my own for a year or two before i even knew who he was. now that i do know who he is, ill miss reading his columns in my beer magazines. toast one up for him next time you have a beer

Back