Anyone from Aus

Is there anyone from aus that would be willing to send me some free seeds?i know its a bit bad to ask, but im kinda broke atm and would like to start growing some chilis. just send me a pm

Hey puke gimme your address you hot lovin fool you. I will hook you up bruva~

One thing though, if you are not growing under lights your results may be less than what you desire. Wrong time of year to be planting.

well, im just gonna put it out in the morning and stuff then jsut have it at the window with the light outside on. thats the best i can do at the moment. lol

The light on outside will cost you more money than it is worth. What with K Rudd upping the leccy prices we may as well light candles to provide light.
I understand your excitement at the prospect of growing capsaicin laden plants but let me just say this, i came from an outback town where we shot our own electricity :rofl:

Where in Aus are you mate? I will send you a heap of seed but if you live in Sydney downwards it aint gunna be no good till next year.

captainpepper said:
Maybe it's better for you to plant those seeds at the begining of your growing season..Nova..you've got such a way with words:-)

I try and tell it how it is Cap! You idiot! :rofl:

oh damn. i live in vic. lol. so i will have to wait till next year? or is there somethin i can do to still make them grow?

You would want to compost your mother before even thinking about feeding her to your plants.

Stay with us bro we are taking the piss! :D

Hi Perk,

As it is quite late to be planting new seeds and I'm assuming you're just getting started, maybe pay bunnings or a local nursery a visit and pick up an already established plant? I know bunnings up here do have some habanero's and they have pods on them all ready to go! That may tide you over a few months until its time to start growing again.. you can pick them up for around $10..

Good luck!
Mel

Thanks mel, I might try bunnings aswell. I got some habs from them ages ago but they never grew bigger than the size of like2 or three peas together. and no higher than like 20cm

what did you repot them into? my habs are huge atm and they're just in pots on the pool fence.. i need to go pick some ripe ones tomorrow :)

yeah, i'd say thats probably your problem - if you pick one up, pick up a cheap plastic pot thats big (the plastic black ones are pretty cheap), some decent potting mix and you should be good.. you'll need to watch out for frost over winter though

Back