• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

ATTN: CREATOR

I asked for your wing sauces for christmas and got them. Here's what I thought:

3- Same as 2. (which is NOT a bad thing ;) )

2- Awesome. I've had wings 3 times in the past week because of this sauce. Will be buying a big bottle of this and also 3.

1- Eh. Don't really like the flavor of this one. but the heat is pretty good.

But then I had an idea! put 1 and 2 together in a 1/3 ratio and you end up with the most nommy wing sauce I've ever had

Congratulations creator, you have dethroned blazin as my go-to wing sauce.

But then I had an idea! put 1 and 2 together in a 1/3 ratio and you end up with the most nommy wing sauce I've ever had
I've actually seen this request before... something between 1 and 2. My friend could not handle 1, but when he had 2 he said he wanted it hotter.

Thanks for the good words Darc and HP, I appreciate it.

Actually, when we first came out with the #1 it wasn't as hot. I got a lot of heat (no pun intended) from many people to make it hotter. We made it roughly 20% hotter, and have ever since. I know of MANY people that mix the #1 & #2. I just don't think "Defense Condition #1.5" would look quite right on a label.

I know of MANY people that mix the #1 & #2. I just don't think "Defense Condition #1.5" would look quite right on a label.

maybe start a new line of sauces that are a combination of 1-2, 2-3 sauces. then also in the same line have other flavored hot wing sauce kinda like BWW line :think: maybe call the line of sauces " irradiated mutants " or " chemical warfare " :)

maybe start a new line of sauces that are a combination of 1-2, 2-3 sauces. then also in the same line have other flavored hot wing sauce kinda like BWW line :think: maybe call the line of sauces " irradiated mutants " or " chemical warfare " :)
I like the way you think. We're actually working on something a little 'different' right now, stay tuned...

ATTENTION!, Did someone mention Blazin' sauce (you know the stuff that tastes like burned rubber) and BWW (the place that sells said burned rubber sauce) in the same post as Defcon 1 and or 2?? if so please do not let that happen again, that is all, thank you and carry on. I shall return now to my peaceful slumber ;)

I go to BWW several times a month and get a sixer of blazin for the heat and a sixer of something else (usually desert heat or Caribbean jerk) for the flavor. I'm totally a Defcon convert when I make chicken at home. You really think blazin tastes better than Defcon 1??

Back