event BBQ & Chili cookoff, 9/10/05

Come meet the DEFCON Creator at the 1st Annual No Fire - Just Smoke Hillsborough, NJ Fire Dept. BBQ & Chili Cookoff, 324 Woods Road, Hillsborough, NJ.

I was told by the guy running it that there will be numerous professional BBQ & Chili people competing in this festival. We will be hawking our wares as usual, complete with our famous chicken wings (cooked in turkey fryers on site of course). It should be fun, hope to see some of you there!

Defcon

Would love to attend & have some wings
However NJ is quite a drive with gas prices now just not an option for us but to anyone in the area sounds fun and a way to support a fellow forum member
Good luck & much sales

Mick
Kato's

Thanks Mick. It should be a lot of fun. I'll probably spend most of my profits that day on brisket and ribs.

Oh yeah, you should receive your sauces any day now. Again, please be careful with the little cobalt blue bottle, it contains pure evil (Time Bandits reference) :evil:

DEFCON Creator said:
Thanks Mick. It should be a lot of fun. I'll probably spend most of my profits that day on brisket and ribs.

Oh yeah, you should receive your sauces any day now. Again, please be careful with the little cobalt blue bottle, it contains pure evil (Time Bandits reference) :evil:

We can't make it either, and I'm a fiend for brisket and ribs. Sigh.

Speaking of sending bottles... Grab my phone number off my site and give me a phone call, we can set up that trade. :D

T

Well, we had an awesome time at the BBQ & chili cookoff on Saturday. Met many new people, and nearly sold out of product, can't ask for more than that. Well, here's a heads up, make sure you guys come to the next one. If this is any indication of how many will show up next year, you don't want to miss it. Hell, we cooked up over 80 pounds of wings, and people kept coming for more.

Karo - I got your sauces, but haven't cooked up anything to use them on yet. However, I will have to go along with the others on thos hab flakes, those things are just plain great.

Tina - Your little care package will go out either today or tomorrow.

DEFCON Creator said:
Well, we had an awesome time at the BBQ & chili cookoff on Saturday. Met many new people, and nearly sold out of product, can't ask for more than that. Well, here's a heads up, make sure you guys come to the next one. If this is any indication of how many will show up next year, you don't want to miss it. Hell, we cooked up over 80 pounds of wings, and people kept coming for more.

Karo - I got your sauces, but haven't cooked up anything to use them on yet. However, I will have to go along with the others on thos hab flakes, those things are just plain great.

Tina - Your little care package will go out either today or tomorrow.

Thanks John, I have your name on a box here. :D

Back