sun Big Sun Habanero plants?

I have had no success germinating the Big Sun Habanero seeds I bought, and I believe it is a little late to buy more and start over.

So, after searching the WWW, I have not found a U.S. source for live Big Sun Habanero starter plants.

Perhaps some knows of a reputable, reliable source?

trade winds fruit claims to have them as does local harvest. refining fire chiles lists them but notes an out of stock. local harvest states they source them from refining fire.

if all else fails and you don't mind a canadian company halifaxseed.ca lists them on their site.

good luck.

CCN www.chileplants.com had Yellow Sun.  I think its probably the same thing or so close probably couldn't differentiate.

For some reason, Tradewinds website will not display properly in my browsers (probably a hosts file entry or firewall blocked IP address linked to their site).

Chileplants does have the Yellow Sun. I should email them and ask if it is the same.

I thought Judy only sold seeds, not live plants?

Thanks for all the replies.

alkhall said:
For some reason, Tradewinds website will not display properly in my browsers (probably a hosts file entry or firewall blocked IP address linked to their site).

Chileplants does have the Yellow Sun. I should email them and ask if it is the same.

I thought Judy only sold seeds, not live plants?

Thanks for all the replies.
I didn't see plant. Yeah she doesn't do plants.

Back