• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blazin Hot Stuff & Smokin Hot Stuff by E.Z Earl

We cooked some ribs & chicken leg quarters using both these products. We used the Blazin Hot Stuff on the ribs and the Smokin Hot Stuff on the leg quarters and were more then pleased by the results. They both seem to have similar ingreadients pure white vinegar, filtered water, diced tomatoes in juice, english style Worchester sauce ( no anchovie),secret blend of 12 natural herbs & spices, Oregon clover honey, concentrated lemon juice, x-hot horeseradih, salt, natural hickory smoke, precooked food starch, hot chili extract, natural xanthan. The difference I think is the amount of extract used. The ribs with the Blazin were cooked to perfection and the last couple minutes we brushed on Blazin Hot Stuff and were happy to find that it stuck to the ribs great and actually thickened during the last couple minutes. We plated the ribs and everyone tried some we heard that they were to hot to they were not hot enough. My thought was they were excellent. Then I tried the leg quarters and thought they were also very good everyone seemed to like the Blazin Hot Stuff more or we had more pork eaters then chicken while everyone that ate some liked the chicken. We brushed it on during the last couple minutes on the leg quarters and liked what we saw gleaming with the sauce the leg quarters were great.
On heat i would give the Blazin Hot Stuff a 8 of 10 and for the Smokin Hot Stuff i would say a 7 of 10 like heat in general it is relative to each person these our just my opinions. The best thing is to try it yourself if it sounds appealing.
On flavor both the Blazin Hot Stuff & the Smokin Hot Stuff rate very high with myself as I like sweet and spicy grilling sauces. I would say a 9 of 10 on flavor.

Overall both excellent and high quality sauces. made by Branding Iron Foodl brandingironfoods.com

Mick
Kato's

I used some of the Blazing hot stuff on some wings the other day and it was excellent. Earls sauce apparently has a thousand and one uses.

When I do wings I dip them in flour and cajun seasoning before frying so they have a slight breading to absorb more sauce. Not traditional , I know. I then sauce them and put them in the oven for about ten minutes to dry the sauce a bit.

earlwingspk0.jpg

Yep, i used on ribs and wings Saturday and the response from people was....HOLY COW this stuff is hot..lots os flavor as well, defenatly a keeper at MR.D's...

I took this to work for two days and about 10 people tried it. I handed out the only brochure I had and gave the name and site to the rest. People were smearing it on their burgers and dipping their fries in it. ALL of them LOVED IT but only one guy says, it has too much black pepper for me (but he doesn't like black pepper anyways so there you have it).

chuk hell said:
I used some of the Blazing hot stuff on some wings the other day and it was excellent. Earls sauce apparently has a thousand and one uses.

When I do wings I dip them in flour and cajun seasoning before frying so they have a slight breading to absorb more sauce. Not traditional , I know. I then sauce them and put them in the oven for about ten minutes to dry the sauce a bit.

earlwingspk0.jpg

Holy Jose! That is good looking chicken CH! Who cares about always doing something the traditional. Most of my "...... made E.Z." recipes I use to cook meals have some unique secret ingredient or technique that makes it stand out. :lol: - Of course publishing it on THP probably blew your secret! - Thanks for the kind words. - E.Z.

Back