• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Breakfast for Dinner

I would like to have some ideas for spicy breakfasts. Something that will really wake me up in the mourning. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thank you.:onfire:

Deep fried Nagas topped with flaked Scorpion served with a Douglah dipping sauce.

Naga Pops (cocoa pops but different) with Jungle Juice instead of milk.

Scrambled Fatalii with a side of fresh chopped Dorset placenta.

Tabasco fritters injected with Defcon 2.

Eggs Jolokia

I am sure there are many more great ideas out there.

Naga flavoured milk served over freshly sliced scorpion loops! Dorset bread with naga butter and fatali flavoured honey. Stuffed 7's with a mix of bhut and hab paste covered with a red savina sauce along side 'wrath of god' donuts!

I just have bhut jolokia pwder on everything really!

- mix 3 eggs (white and yoke)
- add about a tablespoon of Tabasco sauce
- add small amounts of ground cinnamon & vanilla essence
- soak 2 crumpets in the mixer for about a minute then turn and soak for another minute
- cook in the fry pan on a high heat until brown, allowing enough time for the mixture to heat inside the crumpet
- once on the plate, top with spring onions and fatalii powder then layer in cheese and put under the grill until cheese is melted.........

You can also add HP sauce as an extra just before you start eating it....

I love this on a cold winter morning when I need a good heart starter...

I've been making a lot of chorizo and scrambled egg breakfast borritos with onions and chiles and a bit of salsa

French toast with spicy preserves (Mixed berry habanero is killer).

Bloody Mary!

moyboy said:
- mix 3 eggs (white and yoke)
- add about a tablespoon of Tabasco sauce
- add small amounts of ground cinnamon & vanilla essence
- soak 2 crumpets in the mixer for about a minute then turn and soak for another minute
- cook in the fry pan on a high heat until brown, allowing enough time for the mixture to heat inside the crumpet
- once on the plate, top with spring onions and fatalii powder then layer in cheese and put under the grill until cheese is melted.........

You can also add HP sauce as an extra just before you start eating it....

I love this on a cold winter morning when I need a good heart starter...

1 T of Tabasco? FAIL.

Cheers, TB.

Back