• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Can a guy be too nice?

When the news hit that the Hippy had the new hottest game in town I had to jump on the bandwagon and get some seeds from him. The Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper seeds. Now I've already got a couple of them growing with seeds from a different source so I knew I had to taste one eventually. Way down the road eventually. Right. Then along comes the Hippy's package.

Shit

Guess what came with the seeds? Now I dig the Hippy. Got lots of respect for the man. I've been in awe with some of his pepper eating antics and because of him I'm scared of a spoon. (Can't imagine loading that thing up with something from the Creator and having a go). I'm afraid this time his generosity may have gone too far. He sent me a couple of the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T peppers. My first reaction was to run.........run fast and run hard. Maybe I could kill them. Yeah. Stab'em, shoot'em, toss'em down a well.

I started wondering why the Hippy would do this to me. I've never done anything to him. Heck I've sent the guy money--several times too! This is how he pays me back, threatening to burn my head off? I guess I can forgive him, at least he didn't send me that damn spoon.

Thanks Neil, you are one of a kind bro.

I'll let you folks around here know if I eat one of the damn things. Oops meant when I eat one. uh huh. :lol:

004800x600-3.jpg

One of mine.

003800x600-4.jpg

Fill out a card with who they should PM from the hospital, that way we can be updated if your are unconscious.
Best of luck. Glad he doesn't have my address. Lucky guy.

When the news hit that the Hippy had the new hottest game in town I had to jump on the bandwagon and get some seeds from him. The Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper seeds. Now I've already got a couple of them growing with seeds from a different source so I knew I had to taste one eventually. Way down the road eventually. Right. Then along comes the Hippy's package.

Shit

Guess what came with the seeds? Now I dig the Hippy. Got lots of respect for the man. I've been in awe with some of his pepper eating antics and because of him I'm scared of a spoon. (Can't imagine loading that thing up with something from the Creator and having a go). I'm afraid this time his generosity may have gone too far. He sent me a couple of the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T peppers. My first reaction was to run.........run fast and run hard. Maybe I could kill them. Yeah. Stab'em, shoot'em, toss'em down a well.

I started wondering why the Hippy would do this to me. I've never done anything to him. Heck I've sent the guy money--several times too! This is how he pays me back, threatening to burn my head off? I guess I can forgive him, at least he didn't send me that damn spoon.

Thanks Neil, you are one of a kind bro.

I'll let you folks around here know if I eat one of the damn things. Oops meant when I eat one. uh huh. :lol:

004800x600-3.jpg

One of mine.

003800x600-4.jpg

I think i just crapped the ol' pants... TOO DARN FUNNY!! Neil certainly likes to share.... his experiences.. lol

He is out of Skobiyan and could be a loooooong wait until we see more.

I asked him on behalf of another member here if he would sell some scorpion pods. His response "nope they are for the cool people that order seeds". Enough said.

I have some growing from pepper lovers, but I heard it isn't as hot as Neil's BTS. That will give me something to add to my growing list for next season. I did receive some Douglah seeds from him that are growing very nicely. BTW he sent me a few complementary Douglah pods as well and boy are they screamers!! I really don't know how he does it…I would die for certain!!

I have known for a long time now that Neil is one of a kind and a real cool cat. I am yet to try any of his sauces. I am going to have to rectify that situation soon. I think I am going to have to order an Aussie sauce package. I need to find a way to get some of Bent's, Neil's, Nova's, WFC's and many others that I am forgetting, all at the same time. The shipping is a b##ch.

Nice score Patrick!
It’s what you call spreading the heat around. Really loved the 7-Pot and Cardi TS powders you sent me. Man you really don’t need much.

I have always said that eating a BT Scorp is like Bungy jumping without a rope, it’s gonna HURT!

Good luck,
Micca

Patrick-
DoIt!DoIt!DoIt! ON VIDEO!!!

Ok enough rabble-rousing from me,

I had been talking with Candice from WildfireChilli about doing a sauce package exchange to AU. Some way to ship a box of bottles to one person in the other country and then they could be dispersed to those who had ordered them. We got sidetracked with the AU charity auctions, so I'll get ahold of Candice and see if we can put something together. Maybe we can get some of THSC's and Wildfire's sauces over here to try.

OK- not a hijack of Patrick's thread, just some inspiration after the talk of the Aussie sauces. Back on Topic-

So Patrick, when ya gonna chow down on them hotties? :mouthonfire:

The guy is a legend!! last order i got when i asked for some Douglah seeds he sent me a dry pod too! Crazy hot! and the fact he sits down and takes time with his emails and even remembers you.
Cheers Neil :dance: :onfire: :dance:

I asked him on behalf of another member here if he would sell some scorpion pods. His response "nope they are for the cool people that order seeds". Enough said.

I ordered some seeds just hoping for a little surprise. The envelope arrived today and I guess I wasn't as lucky :(

Waiting on my plants is killing me. I just sit and stare at them and dream of the heat. Maybe my cool people factor will go up after posting some pics of my little FNG grow.

Back