wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Package received!!!!!!! Very impressive collection here guys, many that i haven't heard of so thanks for the opportunity to try a couple new types next year. I'll get it out tomorrow and post the tracking number in the evening.

Good morning everyone, I didn't get a chance to post last night but the package was sent yesterday to bushwackxj. Tracking number is 0103 6610 0036 2275 I sent it express so should be there tomorrow I think. Many thanks go out to everyone, I'm looking forward to next season now that I can try growing a few new types of pepper.

My girlfriend has told me that i received your package in the mail today, cant wait to get home and check it out. I will be home and have time to go through it and send it off by Monday Sep. 24th. hopefully sooner, there is still a chance i can get it back on the road by saturday... fingers crossed.

thanks in advance.

The train is back on the road to port coquitlam as of 1:00 PM today (Sept 24). Expected to arrive tomorrow at its next stop, or i get my money back. It cost 16 dollars for me, and i think she ripped me off a bit... but i didnt ask any questions. maybe they didnt have any cheaper envelopes in stock or something. Look out Shandley it'll be there soon.

Tracking number:
LT 759 507 423 CA

Thanks for all the seeds clan, its much appreciated.CHEERS,
--Bushwhackxj--

Much thanks! I cannot wait to see it! You should be informed but I'll let you know if it does not show up tomorrow.

$16, eh? Wow. Oh well, once every some-odd months should be worth it to get our growth on.

Thanks very much!!

The train is back on the road to port coquitlam as of 1:00 PM today (Sept 24). Expected to arrive tomorrow at its next stop, or i get my money back. It cost 16 dollars for me, and i think she ripped me off a bit... but i didnt ask any questions. maybe they didnt have any cheaper envelopes in stock or something. Look out Shandley it'll be there soon.

Tracking number:
LT 759 507 423 CA

Thanks for all the seeds clan, its much appreciated.CHEERS,
--Bushwhackxj--
16$ ???? Weird! Sometimes, the size of the enveloppe can make a huge difference in the price. So maybe it's best to use a larger enveloppe with seeds spread all around instead of a more Height size.
Sorry if this was not clear enough. Did anybody understood what I ment? And do you remember the weight of the whole package?

Its around 250 grams right now. It looks like bushwhackxj put the envelope in another Prepaid Canada Post envelope that's larger for shipping. It's likely why it was $15.79. A smaller non-prepaid envelope would have been $11.33.

Needless to say, it's at my house right now but I'm out of town for work for at least 1 day. My girlfriend was kind enough to measure and weigh so I could post here. Hopefully I wont be gone for any longer than 1 day. I have all of my seeds ready to fly so it'll be an in and out when I get home!

Back