wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Yes indeed! It's been processed at my local postal facility (3 blocks from here) so it SHOULD be out today but for whatever reason, the mail seems to dwindle on Fridays and sometimes never come at all.

I don't know how many times I got a 'notice of delivery' on my door on Friday but sitting at home in silence waiting for the knock. I took to waiting outside (yard work, what have you) on the Fridays I had off. The mail guy would walk up, see I am home, walk back to his truck down the street, drive it up and deliver a package the size of my palm. I'm not saying they are lazy but they sure do have a very inefficient protocol. No wonder USPS is cheaper. ;)

On the plus side, I am free from all after work today so if all goes well, I'll be sorting tonight and sending tomorrow :)

Uh oh.

The status on their website says delivered but I've seen nothing come in.

It's not uncommon for us and another house with a similar address to get each other's mail. Typically, they bring it over around 6pm but I think they are away for the weekend (it's our Family Day long weekend) so it could be Monday or Tuesday before I see it.

They may have a box rather than a slot for mail so I'll go check their box when it gets dark. :)

Not to worry friends. I have never had a mis-delivered piece of mail not make it to me. :) :) :)

Count me in for just the first go around on the train (already had it actually). I've got more than enough seeds for the next 2 or 3 years :)

Well, some good news here. The neighbor called me (didn't know she had my number) this morning after I left for work saying she tried to catch me before I left but didn't. Anyways, instead of leaving the package on the doorstep, she said I could come by after work and pick it up.

Bottom line: We have it! But we don't have it yet. :)

Awesome. I started my Rocotos last night and hopefully I'll be starting to rest soon. I'll probably grab some annuums from this one and just keep them for next year. I'm getting anxious! Lol.

It was a great run for me. Well, not all great. I was opening the baggies of one of the super hots (I cannot remember which one) and pulled a rookie mistake by blowing into the bag to open the top. I watched a piece of flesh of the superhot come out and go right into my eye! It was by far the worst pain I have ever felt. I ran blindly to the kitchen and flushed my eye with a shot glass of water. It helped to sooth but I knew I just had to wait it out. An hour or two later, I was good.

Back