• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Habanero Firestorm" Goanna Hill Chilli

Todays test was the sauce 1st sent this season so had been looking at it for ages and waiting to do it and today was both excited bout doing and hanging for a chilli hit as had people here all day eating pods, sauces and as not try anything during the day before a test could have swallowed the bottle to get it in.

Goanna Hill's Habanero Firestorm

Goanna Hill Chilli Sauce has a wide range of chilli sauces including Habanero Firestorm, Dragons Breath and Green Flame, Mango Chilli, Lime Chilli, Mullberry chilli, Cherry Guava Chilli, Paw Paw Chilli, Peach Chilli, Sweet Inferno, Hot Sweet Chilli and Mild Sweet Chilli. We also do a gift basket of ten small jars so you can taste them yourself.All are hand made and naturally brewed sauces. They are great in marinades, dips, stir frys or just simply on their own. Some are garlic free and all are gluten free.

Sauces can be sent by Australia post to anywhere in Aus. So give us a call or email for a price list.

no website atm so have to email goannahill@westnet.com.au for pricelist..

hABFIRESTORM.jpg

Ingredients:
Habaneros 73%
Vinegar
Sugar
lemon
Garlic
Ginger
salt

a bit thick and as had been sitting there for ages some had thickened near the top so had probs getting out of bottle, but then did and all over myself as it did come out when it did. was a great taste with the habs and sort of had a tomatoy taste even though none in it,, heat was HOT hit throat ist then mouth and went for ages, tongue picked up a bit later so a good all over burn..

im gonna get some more of their others to try as this was great and some sound cool..

hope ya enjoy
neil.

ha ha lol thats the hardest time you'v had pouring a sauce to date. good thing you have that rubber keyboard eh?

the sauce looks quite good. and the namesake seems to be earned eh neil?

and did i hear a holden v8 in the background before you went on the break?

HAHAHA yES just didn't want to come out, but ya get that sometimes

its great and bloodly hot it is like a firestorm and for a Hab sauce its Hottttt and great burn, just not heaps

dunno, but is a V8.. live near a roundabout great for accelerating out of so get that often, Sirens get a bit tooo

Never know whats going t happen so part of the fun :D

yea my newest batch of OYHY which is imo better than the one i sent ya. it was 4cups after blending. cooked it down to bout 1 1/2 cups. i could make soft peaks in the puree after cooking. its so thick it sticks to the bottom of the jar. great heat too. dip the tip of a spoon and its well enough.

anyways off track now. what do you drive holden or ford?

Back