• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Hot Chocolate" Scorpionchilli

Dave from www.scorpionchilli.com.au sent me his new “Rudey” range to try and see what thought so had to get 1 and give it a go, the series has cool labels and can see why it’s called the Rudey Range, Immy from Sowilo Community high over there designed the labels so have to give a mention there.. got sent “Morning Glory” “Rectal Tears” and “Hot Choclolate” , that was the 1 tested.

Hot Chocolate
hotchocolate1.jpg

Ingredients:
Vinegar
Chocolate Capsicum
Chocolate Habanero's
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia's
Honey
Treacle

Does it taste like Chocolate ? Um No But Its Beautiful and from the sweet smell can tell its going to be Nice, instant sweet and a light fruity taste with a nice chilli flavour as well even though none of them stand out predominately. The great taste stays for the whole of the burn filling the mouth with a nice sweetness.
Heatwise it hit in the back of the throat and then slowly moved forward and built till a nice throb all over, it stayed for ages as well ending up leaving the lips burning over 10 min later, says would go great on chicken or Pork and Yea or as a baste be awesome, marinade Yeaaaa

Fantastic Sauce and Both Luke and I Loved it,,Thanks heaps for sending them too Dave loved it and will test Rectal tears in a few weeks to see how it goes but this is one definitely worth getting..

Hope you Enjoy
neil

Cheers for the cool vid Neil...Loved your mates reactions...ill msg Immy and let her know...she'll be pretty pumped she got a mention...Thanks also for the ongoing support with the school.

Neil, Top review mate. Dave sounds like a great range, Will have to see how it goes my self.

Thanks mate...its always a yummy one...but running out so if your after a bottle drop me a line...I can only make so much of this one....mmmm cooking time !

Back