Closed::: Fatalii X Red Savina Cross (Red Fatalii) seeds.

I have 10 packs of Red Fatalii(Fatalii/Red Savina cross). 20 seeds per pack.
Post here and I will PM when I see it. Since my PM's are almost full I will be adding you into a PM giving my address to send a SASE to. 1 stamp will get it here, but will take 2 to get it back to you since I will put a fold of mini bubble wrap in to protect the seeds in transit.

These were in the middle of my front bed and while not isolated they are 75+ feet and a house from any other peppers. 13 plants all together as you can see in my growlog.

First 10 people, then I have more that I will be using for trades later.

I work nights and am on the east coast so bare with me.

REMEMBER to post here and I WILL PM.

those sound pretty cool i'd like to try em im a fatalii fan. could u post a pic and are they as hot as a regular fatalii? thanx guy!

I have 10 packs of Red Fatalii(Fatalii/Red Savina cross). 20 seeds per pack.
Post here and I will PM when I see it. Since my PM's are almost full I will be adding you into a PM giving my address to send a SASE to. 1 stamp will get it here, but will take 2 to get it back to you since I will put a fold of mini bubble wrap in to protect the seeds in transit.

These were in the middle of my front bed and while not isolated they are 75+ feet and a house from any other peppers. 13 plants all together as you can see in my growlog.

First 10 people, then I have more that I will be using for trades later.

I work nights and am on the east coast so bare with me.

REMEMBER to post here and I WILL PM.

For those that asked, here is one of my harvests with 3 true yellow fatalii's on top
100_1213.jpg

Back