seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Awesome! Glad this thread is back on track. Little bit of drama there!

@ Vincent, Good job on getting this bad boy started and having it so organized!

Wow jblo that got there before schedule, the usps did something right. Hope you find some stuff you need in there.

I also prefer poly bags for the same reason, if you only have coin envelopes though you can put those in there and I'm sure someone else down the line will have an extra poly bag.

Thanks Jamison, yea there was a page or two of bs lol. I really wanted this to stay on course cause there's been a few trains that have just disappeared. It'd be awesome if I can keep this thing going for years haha. One thing the military taught me that stuck was organization. I still hang my shirts and pants the same direction and my socks are perfectly aligned lol

The train is on its way to Chewi. I'll edit this post later this evening when I get home with tracking info.

USPS 9114901159818196048597 Scheduled for delivery 9/26.

Stoked!  Gonna start getting my seeds ready for this,  just got 200 more seed baggies today (went through over 100 in under 2 weeks.... whew!)  seed trading is fun    :onfire:

Chewi said:
LOL I have never seen a pepper called "Giant Huge Jalapeno" too funny Vincent!!!!
Oh man, my father in law grew some jalapeño that he had gotten from Lowe's and I'm telling you man they were the biggest fattest jalapeño I've ever seen. If me and the wife go over there this weekend I'll take a picture of one to show you how monstrous they are

Chewi said:
LOL I have never seen a pepper called "Giant Huge Jalapeno" too funny Vincent!!!!
Lol.  I took a couple of these too just to see what a giant huge jalapeno is!

I'm telling you guys, you won't be disappointed. They weren't any hotter than normal but they were just huge. Im pretty sure we will be going down there sunday and I swear once you see a picture of these things you'll pee your pants

This is what I mean by Giant Huge Jalapeno lol

20130929_124127_zps88371264.jpg

20130929_124137_zps0c06492d.jpg

They're just so dang fat

Back