Costco is the DEVIL.

At least they are if you live in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah or West Virginia. If you don't live in one of the aforementioned states, you can pick up a 5 gallon Rogue Brewery Deadguy Ale ingredient kit for $38.99! Here is another source that's comparable in price. That's pretty damn cheap- most places I've seen it for sale it's about $40-45. Note that it doesn't come with the yeast though- I'd highly recommend you pony up and get the real deal Holyfield Pacman yeast for this. Winemakers Depot as listed above has the yeast.
This is an EXCELLENT kit, better than the bottled stuff. The only better Deadguy is served in Newport ;)
I think I'm going to have to go ahead and order one myself- going to be kegging up 15 gallons when I get home next week and NO ONE LIKES AN EMPTY CARBOY!!!

In CT they dont sell Alkyhol in Costco or BJ's shoot we cant even buy Beer Wine or Liquor after 8 someplaces are open till 9 and nothing can be bought on Sunday. Fortuanatly if you really want something the state isnt that big so we can drive to NY or MA its just a higher tax

The only better Deadguy is served in Newport :onfire:

I did not try the deadguy while I was at the brewery last month. Tried the chocolate stout, shakespear stout, imperial YSB, honey orange ale, and there was one other that I thought was good. Cannot name it right off hand now. hmm.

Back