• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon 3 is HOT!

I picked up a bottle of defcon 2 today and have tried 1 and it was not all that hot but I do like the taste .
I am going to mix some 2 with mamba and see what happens ...
when 0 is done I will order that and some of the mk2.

"I picked up a bottle of defcon 2 today and have tried 1 and it was not all that hot"

And to most people it is. I don't make the normal wing sauces too hot, as I want people to enjoy it. There is no skill in making something hot, the trick is in the flavor.

I went through my cabinet last night trying to decide what I was going to put on my wings. To my delight I found a nearly empty bottle of Defcon 2. I thought I had finished that a while ago, but there was enought there to mix with some DM MKII for a couple of dozen wings. I was a little worried that it was old, but when I poured it into the mixing bowl it looked and subsequently tasted fine. I didn't go quite with the 2-1 ratio that I did with the 3, but it was probably somewhere near 3-1. Still hot and even better flavor. Love that stuff. Oh and I have had Zero, it is damn hot and any amount requiring a spoon is too much IMHO.

I'm probably a bit 'teched in der hade' with heat.

I use Jersey Death on nearly everything. But Down South is my favorite.

Just finished 2 egg muffins liberally splashed with JD. Should have taken a picture.

I can eat a hab OK, but they make make me queasy for 10-15 minutes. Then, I'm back to 'normal', whatever that means.

DEFCON Creator said:
Make sure you send me an e-mail thru the Defcon website to get on the mailing list.

I sent you a message through the contact form, and also one regarding the DM MKII. :)

Just checking that you received it ok.

thx,

QS

Back