• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon Friday

We served about 150 large wings Fri. and everybody loved Defco Sauces. I served #1 through #3. The 3 users wanted to check out the next level and all but 1 fell in love with Defcon2. That other person though 3 was too hot/spicy! :)
The more adventurous also tried #1 and at least 1 tasted '0'. The concensus was that 1 was a little too hot. I didn't mind as I had given each at least 2 or 3 wings. Most ate one, and gave the others back! :lol: I ate them myself. No records were set, but about 20 people had a great time.
I'll plan something a little larger as soon as I can. Just wanted to share.
Thanks Defcon!!!

>>> "at least 1 tasted '0'."

Tasted a wing of zero, or just an actual taste of zero itself? I'd love to see pics of someone eating an entire wing covered on zero!

Hmmmm... maybe for the next DEFCON day :)

huvason said:

Tasted a wing of zero, or just an actual taste of zero itself? I'd love to see pics of someone eating an entire wing covered on zero!

My 13 year old, although she thinks John an "evil, evil man" because of it, tasted zero. I doubt she'd let anyone eat an entire wing covered in it.

My question is, why would anyone cover an entire wing in extract???

T

Tina Brooks said:
huvason said:

My 13 year old, although she thinks John an "evil, evil man" because of it, tasted zero. I doubt she'd let anyone eat an entire wing covered in it.

T
Oh I've tasted ZERO also -as well as some sort of new concoction the Creator was "playing" with.

To answer the question "why would anyone cover an entire wing in extract???" - because I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer :lol: (just ask the creator)

huvason said:
Tina Brooks said:
huvason said:

T
Oh I've tasted ZERO also -as well as some sort of new concoction the Creator was "playing" with.

To answer the question "why would anyone cover an entire wing in extract???" - because I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer :lol: (just ask the creator)

Having also taated Zero, lol, I suppose I can vouch for that assessment.

T

A finger taste of the '0' was all. I've tasted it a few times and it's nowhere near as rough as Fianl Answer. It could be much hotter, I think.

Yes, the demo was at WTP. It's a family place, full of kids and idiots like me. :) I was able to get some credibility from the folks there. Nobody would believe that anything I had was less than 'nuclear'. Now folks are buying '1hottamales' brand and Kato's sauces. Nostly Mango flavors. I got a shipment from Blair that I'm showcasing,Sat, Apr.22. They sent a case of various sauces and a case of chips. Everybody there is dying to see what they have have to offer. :lol: :lol: Some folks take a wide berth around my place too!!! :lol: :lol:

I don't think I'm making anything yet because I keep using the sauces to show them off. Even though I'm selling, I'm not ahead by a long shot! :D

DEFCON Creator said:
Thanks Frank, just keep me informed when you want to do it again.

Are you gonna come and help me convince people that '0' is ok for drinking? ;) I let folks try #3 for a wing, then all but about 4 asked for next level,#2. Most of them then asked for #1. All of those folks went back to #2 after tasting #1. :lol:

Due to a mistake on the wife's part, only about 10% of our friends got the e-mail about the party. We'll do it again before the convention and I hope, during the convention.

The AANR Convention. July 10-16. We expect 1,500 people. Motels are rents out up to 50 miles away.
http://www.whitetailpark.org/ As ... sessions most every weekend on the deck. :D

lol, if I took the t-shirt off, could I come???

The Peppermaster has been invited to give a presentation at the Calgary Stampede, so I doubt we'll be available for the convention. But I hope it's fun.

T

Or wear a plain t-shirt. :lol: :lol:
To be honest, if a person wore clothes, they would stick out like a sore thumb, and everybody would be staring and whispering, wondering if a 'soghtseer' was in camp. :lol:
Clothes 'off', and nobody notices you. :D

I'm thinking or going to Smithfield where a bar has 'hot strips' at happy hour and getting them to change to Defcon2 for a sauce. We'll see. No definite date set yet.

tinner666 said:
Or wear a plain t-shirt. :lol: :lol:
To be honest, if a person wore clothes, they would stick out like a sore thumb, and everybody would be staring and whispering, wondering if a 'soghtseer' was in camp. :lol:
Clothes 'off', and nobody notices you. :D

I'm thinking or going to Smithfield where a bar has 'hot strips' at happy hour and getting them to change to Defcon2 for a sauce. We'll see. No definite date set yet.

To tell you the truth, if I were to attend such a function, my mode of dress would entirely depend on the temperature. I might be Canadian but I'm a total wuss when it comes to the cold.

T

Oh man, this is hitting the downward spiral...Oh well, might as well keep the downward flow going:

Pepperpops, not only titillating, but if you get two, it's double the t(r)eat.

Ugh...

imaguitargod][quote=bubbaschili said:
peppercicles??
BRILLIANT!!!

"Here you go little boy, a nice peppercicle for you..."

"Owie, the skin! It burns!"

"MWAHAHAHAHAHA" :hell:[/quote]

Lol, I was going to use a sharpie to put jack o lantern faces on a bunch of orange habs and hand them out as mini-pumpkins to the trick or treaters one halloween but the wife put the kabosh on that idea. I tried to tell her that I was just trying to broaden their little horizons but the wife feared a lawsuit so my argument was in vain.

I would have loved to see their faces when they tried one though. :flamethrower:

Back